Chapter thirty two - The lover, the sinner and sex

Start from the beginning

He knows it’s wrong to be, but anger crawls up within him and jealousy and pain capture his heart again. Somehow he feels the history he had with Taylor repeating itself; more than anything, he does not want to be anyone’s second best, no matter how in love he is with them.

The pain would be unbearable, maybe more than he can take.

Against his need and want to be satisfied by her, he pushes her head off him and moves away. He notices her eyes on him as he picks the files from the floor and takes a pen from the bedstand. He opens the file and flips through it from the first page to the last of it. Applying his signature to where it is needed and he finishes signing.

“Why did you do that?” Vary asks with a confused voice and he turns to look at her.

He drops the paperback to the floor before pulling the bedsheets over his naked now self. “Because it is what you want and I can’t let you touch me or please me when you don’t want to. There are a lot of things that I am, Vary, but I’m not a monster.”

“You don’t want to be with me?” she asks her voice quivering at the end of the question.

He can’t help but laugh at her absurd insinuation because he completely knows that’s not it, hell he’ll completely give anything to be with her.

“I want to, Vary, but I can’t when you’re not even honest with me.” He answers, shifting his position on the bed when his hard-on throbs painfully. “If you want this, why aren’t you letting me touch you? If you want me, then why do you act as if you are under some kind of compulsion? I want this, but if there’s someone out there that makes you feel safe and loved, then don’t let me stop you.”

Her eyes drop from his down to the sheets, “You’re right, there is someone,” she replies with her voice lowering in guilt, “but he isn’t outside there, he’s sitting close to me right now and yes he has hurt me badly in the past, but he’s trying to make up for what he’s done and the worst part is that he’s as blind as well because I know he doesn’t see that there can be no one else for me.”

He frowns, not getting what she’s saying, partly because 75% of his mind is on how to get a release from his painful erection since she already said she has someone else and is also talking about someone being in the bedroom. “I’m the only one here unless he’s hiding under the bed. I don’t see him,” he mumbles, a little disoriented.

She rolls her eyes but still smiles. “You can’t because he’s you silly.”

Keenan’s face releases the frown that settled on it and he asks in surprise as he looks into her eyes. “Me?”

She nods, biting her lips and he doesn’t let her say anything before he descends on her, kissing and ravishing her. Wasting not much time, he makes off with all her clothes, making her as naked as he is, and descends on her again and kisses her lips in sheer hunger, letting her know just how much she’s needed by him. She moans and twists underneath his solid body that is pinning her down, trying to get friction with his body. His hands find her breasts and fondle them softly and she moans and bites down on her lips, feeling the wetness of his tongue and the heat of his mouth engulf her right nipple as his other hands squeeze and slowly fondle her breast. He does the same thing to the other before proceeding to settle between her legs and spreading them apart; he settles between them.

Kissing and trailing small kisses between her thighs, he feels her quiver and tremble as his mouth closes in on her and tastes kiss and lick at her wet entrance, feeling her tremble and lose her senses. Her hand covers her mouth to stop the loud moan that’s about to erupt from it.

Keenan notices what Vary is doing and more than anything, he wants to hear all the moans of pleasure she keeps stopping herself from making.

“Need to hear you, love, need to hear all those little noises you want to make with your mouth.” He says, lifting her leg to his shoulder and going even deeper with his tongue. “Fammi sapere come ti senti e non trattenerti (Let me know how you are feeling and don’t hold back.)”