YAY, another DIY.
Heads-up this DIY is actually really easy to do, and costs like nothing.
Once looking at the goal, you might think it is impossible to do, but it was really easy and cheap. Also note you can change the quote and colors to whatever you desire.
- 2 pieces of white cardboard (if you have a big piece cut into 2 smaller pieces)
- Duct tape
- Regular Tape
- Something to hang it up on your wall (OPTIONAL[you can simply put it on your table in your room, or whatever you like])
1. So my piece of cardboard was a bit to big, so I simply cut it into two pieces using a knife. You can always have a parent to help you with that
2. Tape duct tape around your border. You can use any style or what to do this part. For mine I just simply used blue sparkly duct tape. This step really helps giving it style as well getting rid/ hiding the cut sides.
3. Print out a two piece quote. Use a computer to find/ type out your quote. Again, be sure to make the fonts and color(designs) to suit you making sure you like it!
4. Cut out each word individually.
5. Lay out the words so that you left cardboard is left aligned and your right side cardboard is right aligned. If you want a different style, feel free to do it!
6. Tape or glue the words onto the cardboard.
7. Hang your pieces of cardboard above your bed, on your desk, or wherever you like
8. you are done!
HOW MINE TURNED OUT LIKE[excuse my bed being a mess! :)]:
As you can see I used the quote "Do what you love, Love what you do."
So I actually really liked how mine turned out like. I was actually pretty amazed how easy and cheap it was! Plus, it was a ton of fun to do!!
Hopefully you enjoyed making this DIY! Be sure to share you final product with me over social media, or post it on one of your chapter in your book. When you do so, be sure to tag me! My info is on my profile.
Dream Big, Work Hard, Love Forever.