Chapter 29

(A/N: This song has no relation to the chapter, I just think it's underrated 😂)

Dinah's POV

I look up.

Fists clenched.

Shoulders hunched.

Chest out.

Face with anger.

I break the silence.

"Domo. Domo. Domo." I laugh bitterly.

"DJ. DJ. DJ." She says back while smiling widely.

"I don't know why you had the police catch me. My bro can get me out of here in a heartbeat and you know that." She states while sitting back.

I laugh evilly. "Not this time 'bro'." I say using quotation marks.

"Actually I get to choose if you live or die." My face now becomes serious.

Her posture visibly changes and she now has a guilty expression on her face.

"So...if you choose to let me die?" She asks.

"They'll put you in the electric chair." I state and her breath quickens.

"And if I live?"

"You're still going to prison." I smile.

"Look....Dinah-" I hold my hand up to stop her.

"I've heard enough bullshit." I say shaking my head.

"Dinah it's not like I severely hurt her. They told me that the bullet didn't even do any harm. I'm sorry." She pleads.

My face stays blank as I process her words. I put my hands together, squeezing them, trying to keep my composure. 

"What the hell did you just say?"

She remains silent.

I can't take it anymore as I hit my clenched fists on the table harshly.

"You killed my fucking child. MY UNBORN child that I just found out about the same damn day. And you want to say that you're sorry?" I ask and then start laughing.

"Oh wow I feel so much better now." I speak sarcastically.

"Well what do you want me to do?" She rolls her eyes.

"I want you to die." I yell.

The room becomes silent for awhile.

Officer Morgan then comes in.

"Officer Hansen, have you made your decision?" He asks me.

Domo looks at me with pleading eyes but I keep my angered expression.

I walk over to her. My anger gets the best of me and I punch her in the face.

"Dinah!" Officer Morgan warns. I see blood come from the corner of her mouth.

"Let her live." I say before I walk out.

I suddenly bump into someone on my way out. I hear a gasp.

I look up to see Mani and my anger increases.