death of the enemy

after gerards little cocky remarks we saw frank and mikey emerging from the same direction in which gerard came from.

they were dragging along ashley and pete whose writs and ankles were bounded by rope and put behind their backs and tape was covering their mouths.

they set them upright on their knees so face us, they both looked a sickly pale from what i assumed was fear and a lack of food.

mikey ripped the tape of their mouths which was followed by reactions of pain from both ashley and pete.

"guys... whatever they ask for don't do it... they're bullish--" pete was cut off by gerard snacking HIM upside the head.
"wow peter! way to spoil our plan." gerard faked getting offended.

frank and mikey laughed along with gerard for a second before gerard began to speak again,
"oh yeah no it's true. we asked for all of your shit before and we let it slide since beebo over there gave us a show. but now we want all your gear. or you'll know what happens if you don't."

brendon, patrick, and i exchanged looks, and without any words we all agreed that gerard was going to kill us either way, but with our weapons we could cause some damage.

"no deal." i said in a stern and slow voice.
gerard gasped, faking to be scared and surprised,
"joshua! it looks liked you've grown some balls since we last saw each other... i love that!" his voice filled with sarcasm.

"you're not getting our gear, end of the fucking discussion gerard." i clarified again in a serious tone.
gerard began to slowly make his way over to me, with his hands in the pockets of his pants. i subtly put my hand near my pocket, the one that held my gun.

he stood just a few feet away from me,
"are you scared of me, josh?" he spoke in a calm and low voice.
"no." i spoke in his same tone to mock him.

"well shit, you have grown some balls!" we walked away from me as he said this, "but you should be scared of something else. maybe you should be scared of a fellow clique member of yours who betrayed you all, the same member who got jenna and ryan killed for his own benefit!" gerard put his arms out in a way of announcement.

i heard brendons breathing get heavy with rage after gerard mentioned ryan. but that's when gerard spoke, leaving us all in disbelief,
"ohhhh dally boyyyyyyy!"

and just like that dallon walked in cockily, with a smug smile on his face. once he was next to gerard and close to us he said,
"sup bitches."

"you...?" brendon spoke with shock as dallon stood there smiling.
"yeah babe, it was all me. sorry to disappoint." he smiled with sarcasm.

"dallon has been a busy boy," gerard agreed.
"oh so busy, and i can't wait to see you all drop dead in my power." dallon chuckled manically.

"actually dal, i think it's time you and i talk." gerard spoke up.
"talk? right now?" dallon was clearly confused.

"yeah you see hun, you've been really bad. i mean, double crossing your clique like that? these people saved your ass for months on end." gerards tone was hard to describe, however it sounded very staged.
"well yeah it's coz we made a deal." dallon wasn't on board with gerard.

gerard sighed, walking over to dallon in a slow and rather disappointed fashion,
"that's a dick move." he blankly stated.
"we had a deal, gerard." dallon kept stating.

"i just broke the deal." he whispered loud enough for us all to hear.
it all happened so fast, gerard pulled a gun, shooting dallon in the head, killing him instantly.

his corpse fell to the floor, blood pouring from the wound. my heart sank to my stomach as i saw gerard casually put his gun back in his pocket. everyone, even mikey and frank looked shocked.

"so, now that that's taken care of, where we're we?" gerard spoke with no remorse or care for what he did.

nobody spoke, it was silence from both sides. gerard looked around, confused at what we were all shocked about,
"what? is there something on my face?" he joked.

"w-was that part of the plan?" mikey asked, genuinely conflicted.
"THERE IS NO PLAN!" gerard exclaimed, the loud aspect of his voice startled me.

frank and mikey exchanged looks before frank spoke in an unsure and scared voice,
"m-maybe we should just let them go--"
"NO! NOT UNTIL I'VE FINISHED THEM ALL OFF!" gerard reiterated in a louder tone than before.

the two mcr members jumped, now scared of their own leader. it was clear that dallons death wasn't planned, and it was taking a toll on them as a group.
"he was gonna die anyway, we all are. so are you fuckers with me or against me?" gerard was now enraged.

"w-we're with you gee." mikey complied, clearly still shaken up.
"good." gerard sternly said before turning his attention back towards us.

"so, it's clear that maybe i was a bit too harsh, so let's say i give you ashley, and then we can further continue the trade. sound like a deal?" gerard went back to his rather cheery self.

i nodded out of instinct, just wanting to get the hell out of here after what happened. frank cut ashleys restraints off before she walked back over to us, liking terrified as well.

"let's get this show on the road, shall we?"
after gerard said that, the lights in the room went off, leaving us all in complete darkness.
"who the fuck turned the lights--?" frank was cut off by the sound of a gunshot, followed by a thump of something or someone falling to the floor.

the lights came back on to reveal that frank was dead. he had a bullet wound viable from his forehead. his eyes wide open, blood trailing out of his corpse.

suddenly we all noticed the opened door in which we came from originally, and that's when we knew what happened. and we knew we had the upper hand.

gerard looked rather pissed when he saw frank now in permanent slumber. with his rage he took his knife, ran over to pete, holding his hostage with a knife to his throat,
"YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKIN SLICK TYLER?" heard yelled, clearly pressing the knife against petes neck.

we all took cover in the meantime, hiding behind storage bins and steel support beams that held up the second level. i kept looking from my spot, there was no sign of him as far as i could see.

"I FUCKIN DARE YOU TO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AGAIN, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO!" gerard threatened.
"t-ty kill the lights." pete managed to let out from being held at knifepoint.

nothing happened for a few seconds, until the lights went out again. a lot of bullets were fired until we heard mikey yell in pain. the lights came back on to reveal gerard who was shot in the stomach and mikey was shot in both legs and the stomach. pete was untied and now on our side with tyler next to him.

"lookin for me?" tyler smiled.