The Land of Waves

Start from the beginning

"Sunshine! That's rude!" I whined as I waved my arms in noodle-like motions like a child.

Her eyebrow twitched, "and you thought I was the eight year old."

I smiled fondly at her as she mumbled something about getting a map before she started stomping away.

"Wait, what do you want me to do?" I called out to her retreating figure.

"I don't care," she responded flatly, "Just don't die."

"Jesus. I feel so loved," I muttered sarcastically.

"Meet me at the bridge in an hour!" She called before disappearing from view.

"Having troubles?"

I turned my head to the new voice only to freeze in shock.

The man had gravity defying silver hair with a mask over the bottom half of his face. His headband, which signifies his alliance to the leaf, was draped over one of his eyes and he was wearing a standard leaf Jonin outfit.

I held back the sudden urge to fangirl, glomp him, and most likely have a heart attack from being able to actually touch him.

"H-Hi there," I said stupidly after staring at him for what felt like eternity, "I'm guessing you heard the argument I just took place in."

"I'm pretty sure the whole village heard it," he replied lazily.

I light pink dusted my cheeks, "Oh."

He chuckled, "I'm guessing from you're headband that you aren't from this village.

I held back a squeal. Did you hear that laugh?!

"I'm stuck in the body of an internally squealing fangirl. Somebody kill me now."

I ignored Tatsuki and smiled up at Kakashi, "Well you guessed correct. I'm from the Rain village. I'm here on a mission with my student."

"Aren't you a bit young to have a student?"

"I'm going to take that as a compliment. I'm 17 by the way," I responded as my smile now became forced.

"HAHA! Your precious Kakashi just made a jab at your height!"

Shut up! No he didn't!

"Oh, I'm sorry, you look a lot younger considering your height," Kakashi eye smiled down at me.

"BWAHAHAHAHA! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT HIM NOT MAKING FUN OF YOUR HEIGHT?! AHAHAHAHA!"

...shut up.

"Yeah, I get told that a lot," muttered.

"Well, I'm Hatake Kakashi," He stuck his hand out, "You are?"

"Kameda Kira."

"Well it was nice to meet you, later," he vanished in a swirl of leaves

*SQEEEEEE!*
I just met THE Hatake Kakashi!
I just met Hatake Kakashi!
I JUST MET HATAKE KAKASHI!

"Yes. I swear, I get it. Now shut the fuck up."

"You know you're a really rude person," I accidentally said aloud, which caused multiple strange looks to come my way.

I walked into a random shop out to escape the looks, my head down in embarrassment.

"Dumbass."

I couldn't help but agree with her.

I looked around the shop I entered and saw that it looked quite poor and run down. It seemed to be a grocery store, but there was hardly any groceries. It looks bare and sorta pathetic. I looked towards the back of the shop to see a bracelet with reflective mirror-like gems. The beautiful bracelet was in a secure glass case.

I walked over to the man in the counter and politely called the man over.

"Uhm, is that bracelet for sale?" I asked curiously. I had money in my pocket from Kakazu who was in charge of the money at the Akatsuki. Every time we go on a mission we get a small amount for shelter, food, weapons, and anything else we might want or need.

"It is ¥66537.00," the man responded without looking at me. He already dismissed me.

(AN: that is approximately 600.00 American Dollars)

I pulled out my kitten wallet and handed the man the money in which he gaped at.

"That's all of it , is it not?" I smiled at him.

He nodded his head mutely before going to the box and unlocking it. As I waited for him to get it, I heard two people entering the shop, but I didn't turn to see who it was as the man had turned back to me.

"Thank you," I said kindly and took the bracelet gently in my hands.

I suddenly froze as I felt a strange sensation flow through me. It felt as if a part of my soul left me and entered the bracelet.

I shook my head to rid myself of the feeling and place my bracelet in my weapon's pack.

As I turned to leave I felt a hand grab at my butt.

I saw all red.

"YOU PERVERT!" I screeched and flung the man through the wall of the building. Then I felt my body grab senbon from my pack and fling them at the man in a precise motion. I didn't stop flinging until the man's chakra points were all pierced by the senbon.

I froze. Wait, I don't know how to do that.

"It was my power. You subconsciously used my attack power to be able to aim precisely."

A female voice kept me from commenting.

"OH WOW! That was amazing!"

I turned my head to see a young pink haired girl and a drunk old man.

"Hi! My name's Haruno Sakura!"