Chapter 2

I woke up about an hour ago, I'm now sitting with The Messenger at the table In the kitchen. Later on in our conversations, I learned his name. "Timothy, I have never been tired before, why is that." I asked him, my voice dripping with curiosity.

"Well, your half dead. I will tell you the story. The kingdom of the ice realm, had fallen from a great disaster from the war of the elements. When you were still a princess, you had volunteered to be in the war, your mother and father never wanted you to join. They were afraid that they would lose you, a spear went through your heart, but, before you were about to die, I saved you. I chose a baby in the human realm, for you to host off of. The body you were in was not yours.

" I kept the other half of your life in the gem you are wearing, it kept your identity, you couldn't sleep, eat, or do most natural things humans do, because the you weren't meant for normal human things. Do you remember anything? "

Timothy got out a ring and slipped it on my ring finger, "Do you?" He said taking off the glove on his hand showing a ring on his ring finger.

I looked at him, my hands were shaking, and I saw something. I saw me and Timothy, walking down an castle hand in hand, I had a bridal gown on. I looked a bit older, my smoky neon blue hair draping over my shoulders, I looked so happy.

The flash back, I looked at Timothy. His hand where folded, I reached out for one, he looked up at me and croaked, "You remember now?"

I nodded my head, "But, why am did I look much more older, why hasn't my age changed back? I asked. He moves his hand over mine, "Your still recovering, the gem might take awhile to heal your actual self. I nodded, "What are you? Your obviously not human." I said.

He removed the beanie he had on, I saw two pointy ears, "Your an elf! How cute!" I exclaimed. He winced at the word cute. "Yeah, your soon gonna be your old self. Before you ask, no, I don't work for no santy clause." He said in a baby voice. I giggled, a light knock was heard from the door. "Ah, the must be Dungon!" He said getting up.

What an odd name. Dungon. I noted the name down in my head. I got up and followed Timothy down the hall. He opened the door and came I sight a boy. He had dark red hair and yellow eyes. I wonder what he could be..

Dungon's eyes flicker to mine, when that happened he smiled and his eyes lit up in satisfaction.

He walled pass Timothy and walked to me. "Hello, who are you my beautiful?" He said while kissing my hand. I blushed trying to hide my embarrassment. "I-I'm Winter.." I said my voice shaky. Something about this boy makes me feel weird.

"Dungon, not yet, we haven't separated." Timothy said, then his eyes widen, realizing what he just said. I looked at him, "What do you me we haven't separated?" I said a bit angrily.

"Look, Dungon's kingdom, the fire realm, has threatened to attack us, if we didn't let Dungon take you hand in marriage. I'm sorry, I wish it wasn't happening either..." He said, running his hand over his dark brown hair, with a stressful look on his face.

Dungon looked surprised when he said that. "You mean this is her, this is the one I have been dreaming about...the one I killed!" He said astonished. Wait, he killed me... He was the one that took my happiness away? I glared at him, I felt like screaming at him, hitting him, anything that will make him feel pain.

In anger I walked up yo him, he was now standing by Timothy, and I kissed him. Timothy yelled at me, and Dungon kissed back, but then, he stopped. I stepped back and smirked, he was frozen. Timothy had a surprised look on his face. "Well, um, I thought you were...interested in him. How did you know that would happen?" Timothy asked me.