1) Friends that could be spoiling a girl's relationship

1. THE BAD ADVISER

The bad adviser always has an advice for every situation, and more often than not, her advice might look good, but would end up ruining your relationship. Women love to meet each other for advise regarding their relationship, and end up taking the wrong ones. Be careful who you meet for advice or your relationship might be the one to suffer.

2. THE COMPETITIVE ONES

Some female friends take relationships as a competition; they try to overdo and outdo each other, and this would create unhealthy competition and comparisons that would make your relationship suffer.

3. THE ONES WHO ENCOURAGE YOU TO FLIRT WITH OTHER MEN

Some women would encourage you to be flirtatious and lead other men on, even when they know you are in a relationship. You should know that flirting is a form of cheating, and women like these aren't good for your relationship.

4. THE ONES WHO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT

By eat your cake and have it, I mean you are in a relationship, but wouldn't mind stringing one or two other men along. There are women who encourage this, and if you heed to their influence, you might end up cheating with other men and ruining your relationship.

5. THE ONES WHO HATE YOUR MAN AND DON'T MIND SHOWING IT

It's not compulsory for your friend to like your man, but they shouldn't show it or show any any form of disrespect to your man.

If your friend brings your man down and doesn't treat him with respect, it could harm your relationship with your man or you could even end up losing interest in him.

6. THE ONES WHO WANT TO TAG ALONG IN ALL YOUR DATES

There are friends who want to tag along in all or most of your dates, but this is wrong, and your man would definitely not like this.