Chapter 2: Getting to school

Sorry it took me this long to upload. I've been busy with school and I've been grounded. So I will try my best to uplpad every Sunday if possible. Thank you for you patience.... 

___________________________________________________________________________

Getting on the bus and making my way to the back of the bus to join my friends and seat down. When i seat down Ashley and Marie comme and say "Hiii" they notice me and they stare at me and say "You look different and I say "Is that bad" they all respond "NO,NO thats not bad. Brittany shoots up and says" thanks to me". Everyone compliments me and say I look pulchritudinous. The rest of the bus ride was loud. I sat in the back thinking about what is josh gonna think and everyobdy else and how theyre gonna accept me when i get to school... 

When the bus pull up to the bus loop at the front of the school. I walk to the front of the bus and say bye to the bus driver and walk down the bus stairs. I arrive in the courtward and go to the cafeteria to find all my friends with brittany. We open the door and enter and i see Josh sitting there talking to his friends. Brittany quickly elbows me and says "Look, Look, Hes over there" I hit her back in a mocking way "Look Look i can see that". We both giggle and go meet up with Veve, Marie, Annabeth and Ashley. We sit and talk for a little bit then i stand up to go get some breakfast. I go in the line and Josh is standing right behind me. I try to act normal and not say a word but inside im squealing in happiness. It is my turn to get food so i walk towards the cafeteria lady and give my ID she says " U need milk" i reply I dont want any milk she says it again and i say "look i dont want any freaking milk okay" Josh behinds me let out a burst of laughter I turrn around and look at him and he says you are too funny. I froze.... is Josh,the cutest boy in school actually talking to me. I stand there with a big dummy smile on my face and not able to say anything cause im dumbfounded.

 sorry for the wait on this chapter..... ive had midterms so be patient.... But i will be updting on the book every friday and sunday.... when i dont get lazy.. Thank you for you're patience..

So what do you think the girls will say about jennifers convorsation with josh? 

I quickly reply 'thank you" my cheeks flushed red and my heart was beating so fast it could pop out of my chest. I felt embarassed for just standing there gazing at him. I get out of the line ince i have gotten my breakfast; I grabbed a blueberry pancake with a small cup of frozen orange colored peaches and a small carton of orange juice. I reach the table where my friends were waiting and talking about their winter break plans. I walk up to them with a grin on my face and say "omg,omg guess who just talked to me i was really excited about it. my friend julie said its your ugly twin who look just like you. I give her a sarcastic stare where my eyes squint and my lips go in a straight line... I say "real funny Jules but no...... I face towards the rest of the group...... Josh just talked to me" We all squeal in happiness and i was bombarded with questions " what did he say?....... What did you say..... DId you tell him you like him?........ Did he notice your outfit?....." I was happy and everyone was happy for me except for Julie. who also had a crush on him and she wanted him..... I felt like a model being bombarded by the paparazzi. I answered the questions " I was funny..... Thank you..... No i did not tell him that i was to scarred to even speak..... And Idk brittany i dont think he noticed.." the all simultaniously reply ohh ok 

The 1st bell to 1st period had rung, we all got up and threw away our trash away and walked towards the cafeteria door. As i open the door I hit someone on the other side i quickly close it and open the other door to apologize as i do i see its josh, I think to myself oh god really why did i have to hit him ugh. OMG im so sorry i hit you" He smiles and say its okay 'Cutie your forgiving and its just cause i found you cute" and he winks. Those words ring in my hear and repeat itself over and over again..... 

what do you think happens? whats up with julie? what does she think of all this? does josh finally notice Jennifer? All your questions might be answered in fridays update!!! 

Vote, comment follow my acount thx for reading next update will be on friday..... Comment what you want to see