Chapter Nine

http://marichat-sins.tumblr.com/post/152974101394/writing-prompts-and-requests

"So Lucy, when do you and Natsu plan to get together huh?" Cana asked, a brown bottle of whiskey in hand as she threw her free arm over Lucy's shoulder, slightly leaning on her.

"Watch it Cana! I'm holding Hikari!" Lucy yelped, adjusting the way she held her son before glancing over at her alcoholic friend. "And what do you mean, 'get together'? Natsu and I are just friends."

"Just friends my ass. You guys have probably already slept together."

"Oi Cana! We've already gone over this! Luce and I sleep together every night! Though sometimes she kicks me out." Natsu came up from behind the duo his arm wrapping around Lucy's other shoulder and slightly squeezing Hikari's hand as the baby giggled and grabbed onto his dad's finger tightly. Cana stared at the duo with a shocked face, like she hadn't expected them to admit to it.

"You guys have slept together?!" Cana's loud voice bounced off the walls of the guildhall, attracting everyone's attention once again.

"Yeah? Is that bad?" Lucy, having grown up in a prim and proper home most of her life, had no idea what Cana was implying, and Natsu didn't understand because he was, well, Natsu. "Natsu, is that bad?"

He shrugged in response, his finger curling around Hikari's palm, reaching over Lucy's other shoulder to ruffle the rose colored hair on the boy's head. "I don't know."

"So give me the details Lucy! You too Natsu!"

"What do you mean?" Lucy watched her drunk friend stumble back as the guild looked at them with wide and uncertain eyes.

"What's Natsu like in bed? What's Lucy like in bed?" She looked between the two as she asked them each their designated question. Lucy's brows were furrowed as she though, nose scrunching up slightly.

"Lucy kicks me sometimes-"

"I do not!"

"And she's a big cuddler. Whenever I wake up, she's curled up into a ball, almost on top of me."

"Lucy, I didn't know you were that kind of girl..." Lucy was starting to get defensive as she saw the guild's surprised faces. "We should have guessed with how good you are with that whip though..." Cana muttered under her breath.

"What? He's the one that snores loudly!" The tense posture the guild mates were holding shattered as they all began to laugh at the couple's expense.

"What?" Natsu asked as he looked around at his bent over nakama. Cana whispered into Natsu's ear and Lucy watched his face turn an extreme shade of red, she could practically see the smoke, oh no that was real smoke coming out of his ears.

"What did Cana say?"

"Nothing Luce. It's not bad that we sleep together. They're just stupid and got confused. Let's get Hikari some food."

"Hikari can only eat baby food silly."

"Right, let's go!" Before Lucy could respond, he took her by the arm, cradling Hikari to his chest and dashed out, Happy following close behind as Natsu ran away from the party dedicated to Hikari and Lucy, bringing the two stars of the show with him.

"What's wrong Natsu? I have Hikari's baby food right here..." She reached for her pink bag where the mashed up food was.

"Great! Let's go to the park!" The angry red blush on his cheeks didn't die down in the least bit as he continued to drag his best friend to the park with him, holding his 'son' as he began to walk at a much slower pace, his hand lacing with Lucy's as the crowd got thicker.

It was just so he wouldn't loose her. At least that's what they were telling themselves.

I'm hungry. Like I don't wanna eat cause I just ran for an hour, but I'm hungry. What do I do????

Until next time, peace!