Chapter 6

My dad laying on the floor with a busted wine bottle in his hand and fresh blood running down the side of his face. “Oh My Gosh! Call 911 now!” I yelled as i bent down next to my dad to check his pulse. “Hello, Yes i need an ambulance at this phone lactation now!” Roc said into the phone.
– When the ambulance get there – I watched with watery eyes as they pulled my dad away on the stretcher with a bag over his body. “Im so sorry Kayla..” Roc whispered in my eye as he hugged me tight. I know this guy that I called dad did all these bad things to me but I still loved him… I have to much on my mind right now! My dad died, School. Telling Roc about Lura. I think its time to get one of them off my chest. “Roc, Can I tell you something?” I looked up at Roc. “Yea, go ahead.” He looked into my eyes. “Lura, she- shes uh cheating on you… with Zack.” “Are you telling me the truth or you just trying to make me mad?” I furrowed at him. “I wouldnt lie to you about something like this!” “How long have U known?” “Since today, You know in lunch today when Zack pushed you?” I asked Roc. “Yeah, what about it?” “Lura used that to detract everyone so they wouldnt see some girl come up behind me and pull me into the bathroom.” “What happened?” “Lura told me that she knew I saw her and Zack kissing on her and that if I told you she would make my life hell.” I looked down. " I believe you.. Imma gonna go over to her house today and talk her, see if she will admit it…" He replied. “No! she gonna know that-” I was interrupted by the police. "Ma’am. Do you have any idea who could have done this to your dad? “No sir, I was never really involved with him like that.” “Okay, Do you have somewhere to stay with at this time?” He asked. I looked up at Roc. “Yes sir.” “Okay well thank you for the cooperation” He walked over to the car and drove away.
- Next day At Roc’s House – “Im so sorry Kayla.” Mrs. August said. I lightly smiled. Roc came trotting down stairs,shaking his keys. “I’ll be back mom.” He kissed her check and headed for the door. “Your just gonna leave your friend here at a time like this?!?” She exclaimed. “No its fine, I have to unpack anyways..” I said sadly. I slowly got up and walked 2 Roc’s Sisters room.
~ Roc’s P.O.V. ~ I watched Kayla drag her suitcase to My sisters room. I sighed. “Mom, I’ll be back in a few i HAVE to go check on something thats really important!” I explained to my mom. She shock her head. “Go! I dont even care.” She stood up and walked to my sisters room. Ugh, Whatever I need to check on this thing with Lura and Zack. I walked out to my car and pulled off. 
- Lura’s house – I opened the door with the key Lura gave me and walked into the kitchen to find her Mom cooking. "Hay Mrs. Dalls, How are you? she Turned around and looked at me with a confused look. “Oh um Hay Roc, What are you doing here?” She questioned me with a stank look on her face. “I came to she Lura.. Is she here?” “Yeah shes in her room.” “Okay thanks.” She was still looking at me funny. I fake smiled and walked up the stairs to Lura’s room. When I reached her door I stopped and listened. All I heard was some music playing. I took a deep breath and walked into the room. When I walked in My heart dropped. The person that I love or loved was there on the Bed with Zack having ***. “Roc, What are you doing here?!?!?!?” She yelled as she pulled the covers over her bare body. i could feel my face turning Red due to anger. “I came to prove that my girlfriend wasnt cheating on me with Zack, But I cant cause of this.” “Yo Roc man no-” I stopped Zack from talking. “Nawh man dont even, I hope you too are happy.” I turned to walk out. “Oh and Lura in case you didnt know, We are Done.” I cant believe this happening to me.
- Home / Kayla P.O.V. – “Roc, I am so sorry U had to find out like that…” “Nawh, Im glad I found out but you know I really did love her…” Roc eyes got a lil watery. I feel so bad for him. It seems like nothing bad ever happens to him so hes not use to it. “U okay?” I asked him. He shock his head. “Um yea..” He looked up and into my eyes and once again i felt that wonderful connection! As we looked into each others eyes Roc stared to lean in and this time i didnt lean away, I leaned in too. I felt like it took for every for our lips to met but when they finally did…… Sparks fell, His lips were so soft and gentle. His breath minty. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed. I cant believe this is happening! – Awwww