24

I woke up, feeling an uncomfortable stiffness around my shoulder. I noticed I was sleeping on top of Elliot's chest as his arm was around me. I looked up to him and find him wide awake.

"Hey,"

He looked over me and tightened his arm around me, "Hey, why you're awake?" I shrugged and hummed in comfort. His arms always brought me comfort and security; always felt like those are where I belong.

"I'm tired," He chuckled then kissed my forehead.

"Yeah? Me too," His heartbeat was pounding against his chest melodically and I could hear it almost clearly and his warmth breath kept hitting my forehead, keeping me from fall asleep. Things like these about him were too memorable to be forgotten.

"I love you," I whispered, still half asleep. "You do know that, right?"

"Of course and I do love you more," Then there was silence before he finally continued, "If we had a baby what we would name him or her?" I shot my eyes open in shock and looked up to him.

"W-What are you talking about?" He smiled while shrugging cutely.

"If it was a girl I'd love to name her Zara or Elena? Which one do you prefer?" He asked. I shifted and leaned my chin on his chest as he drew some random pattern on my upper arm with his fingers. 

"Zara sounds beautiful, do you have more ideas?" I quirked a brow and he pursed his lips thoughtfully.

"How about Amara?" He absentmindedly asked. "That sounds pretty. Amara Lynn? Or we could use your sister's middle name, Rose?" I was in utter surprise when he brought up this conversation. I always wanted to have a kid but the situation was not right for us to have one.

And he'd told me over and over again, that he couldn't be a father for now. He wouldn't even want to get too close to the baby conversation. But all of sudden, he talked about what would we name our hypothetical baby?

"That would be lovely," I nodded in solid approval. "If the baby was boy? What we would name him?"

"Ah," His eyes were sparkling instantly once I brought up the baby boy topic. "We should name him Kai," I smiled from his cute hidden excitement. "Or maybe something kinda cooler,"

"How about Tristan Reign?" He nodded and smiled, showing his neat teeth. "Yeah? You agree?"

He leaned forward and kissed me, sending shivers down my spine. "Of course," Then he kissed me again, only this time it was full with warmth.