Excerpt (A story till now)

A small vm made for our cute Tevar (Varun/ Sanskar and Tejasswi/ Ragini) do watch it 

"So here begins the Mysterious love story"

"But who is the hero and heroine?"

"Well thats for you to listen and guess!"

Ragini Gadodia a sweet simple and traditional girl stays at Kolkatta with her paternal Grandmother Parvati Deendayal Gadodia (Dadimaa), Grandfather Deendayal Gadodia (Dadaji) and her Father Shekhar Deendayal Gadodia. Her mother Janki Gadodia died when she was very little so she always missed a mothers love. Though everyone in the house loved her alot she felt that love missing but never complained. She was all that a typical Marwari family wanted, a girl who never back answers, does as her elders says and prays to her Kanhaji and Gannuji everyday.

And her exact opposite was her neighbour/ her secret friend Swara Bose, chirpy bubbly, naughty and free spirited girl. She stayed with her Mom Sharmishtha Bose (Sumi/ Maa) and her maternal grandmother Neelima Bose (Dida/ Nanimaa). Being a bengali she and her family was always hated by Parvati. 

Neelima and Parvati shared a love hate relationship you can call them Frenemies. Ragini and Swara loved to sing, while Ragini loves to play Sitar guitar is Swara's life. Swara always is concerned for Ragini, unknowingly she feels her pain. Ragini on the other hand likes Swara but is afraid to befriend her infront of everyone because of her Dadimaa. 

In a search for a good groom for Ragini her grandparents meet the Maheshwari's. The Maheshwari's are the mostly knowned people of the town. Durgaprasad Maheshwari the eldest of the Maheshwari's  and his wife Annapurna Maheshwari agree instantly for the marriage of their younger son Lakshya Maheshwari with Ragini. 

Here Swara clashes with Lakshya Maheshwari and they have a fight. When she comes home she gets the news of Ragini's alliance with some Maheshwari but doesn't know who it is. On the day of engagement she sees him and recognizes to be the one she fought with and finds him fishy. To know about him more better and so that Ragini doesn't end up with any wrong guy she starts keeping a tab on him. One day she find Laksh with a girl going for shopping and having fun she shoots everything and comes home to show this to Shekhar who fumes in anger. The gadodias leave for the Maheshwari mansion where along with Durgaprasad Maheshwari they go to the venue where Lakshya is and to their dismay the girl is found to be his muh boli (Sworn sister) and it was her engagement so he helped her in shopping. Now the Maheshwari's counter anger on the gadodia's but the alliance doesn't break.

In all these confusions a secret about Sharmishtha's past gets revealed infront of Swara, about her father. Shekhar and Sharmishtha were childhood sweethearts but due to their family clashes they never revealed about it to any one. Shekhar got married and Sharmishtha being preganant with his child didn't reveal it to him not wanting to break their family. As time passed Sharmishtha got married but couldn't stay with her husband so returned back home to the Baadi with Swara. And the duo met again, one day on the terrace when they were having a light chat about their past which Janki, shekhar's wife heard them. A literal shock for her and so was for Parvati who couldn't bare it and started yelling at them and leaving from there, Janki who felt stabbed in her heart didn't utter a word but tried to stop her mother in law from doing any harms and in all these Parvati pushed Janki standing next to the stairs resulting in her falling all down the stairs and hitting her head fatally. Janki's death brought a turmoil in their lives and after that day the secret was spoken to none.

Swara extremely upset with all the happenings left home and got kidnapped by Laksh who wanted a revenge from her. In the fake kidnapping someone really kidnapped Swara and Laksh had to save her in return. Here as sumi started searching for swara she came face to face with shekhar and revealed to him about Swara being his daughter.