Bet

You didn't mean to eavesdrop. You really didn't. You simply woke up from your nap and trudged downstairs. You heard distinct voices and you figured that the voices belonged to Gerald and his friends.

"So you've slept with y/n?" One of Gerald's friends asked. You sat down on the staircase, listening on to what there were saying.

"Yeah, but it's not a big deal." Gerald huffed.

"Sure it is, you won the bet. So what are you gonna do now?"

"Yeah, are you gonna dump her or tell her or what?" One of the others butted in.

"I don't-" Gerald started.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do, Gerald?" You asked walking around the corner with tears in your eyes.

"Y/n, let me explain." Gerald said standing up."Maybe it's best if you guy's leave?" G motioned to the group of guys. They did as asked and left.

"What exactly was the bet?" You asked crossing your arms over your chest.

"It's not important-"

"No, I want to know." You interrupted.

"That I could get in your pants." He sighed looking down, you could tell he was ashamed. "But yn, listen,at first I was down for a stupid bet but I got to know you and I realized you are the most amazing girls I've ever met."

"Gerald.."

"No y/n, I need you to listen. Yes I did end up getting in your pants but I didn't do it with a bet in mind, I did t because I love you, y/n. I care about you, I wanted to take it to the next level and we did and I'm glad." You looked down at your hands, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Please talk to me, look at me or something." Gerald spoke walking closer to you.

"Do you really mean it? Like you actually like me?"

"I love you." He said reaching for your hands and pulling you into a hug.

"I love you too."