Infatuation

Areum's POV

"Areum? Yah! Kaja!"

I saw Jiyoon standing outside our room while having a wide grin on her face.

"I'm coming!"

I stood up and grabbed my bag. I'm still wondering why my seatmate is absent. And yes its Jungkook. Its not like I care or what ever but aishh I don't know.

"Gosh I'm so eager to eat a cheese cake right now. Yah! Jiyoon-ah what's with that creepy smile by the way? Has something happened?"

I looked at her while we took our way towards the cafeteria. She just looked at me with excitement. Ohh my god why is she so weird right now?

"Guess what?"

I raised my eyebrow and was close on smacking her.

"Guess? What the heck Jiyoon! I don't even know what's it about!"

"Hahaha arraso. Its just that..... Jackson...... we........ us...... hooo"

I stopped my tracks and looked at her with a weird look.

"Great I understood everything -.-"

Note the sarcasm. Before she said anything she took a deep breath and...

"WE'RE FUCKING DATING!"

Ahh there dating?

"WAIT DATING? HOW? WHY? WHEN? WHAT THE HECK?"

"Well I don't really know what has gotten with him but, I noticed him trying to be close with me this days."

"Trying to be close to you? With out any reasons?"

Wait..... this really seems weird. Why would a famous captain of the vasity team wish to be close with Jiyoon? I don't want to offend her coz Jiyoon is a beautiful girl. She is known for being the campus' Queenka or something but I still find it strange. Considering the fact that Jackson is in a different quadrant.

"Well I don't know"-Jiyoon

"Never mind let's just order our foods."

"No go find a table and Ill order. What do my little princess want?"

"Aigoo little princess? Aishh just a big plated pasta, cheesecake, large fries and diet coke. Wait is it your treat?"

"For now, yes it is. Now go find a table"

She headed to the opposite side where the counter was located while I searched for a table.

I was walking in different directions until I found one near the center. Before anyone could steal it I immediately ran towards it and seated comfortably. I reached for my phone and started opening my social acounts. The first thing I saw was another post from Jimin 12 hours ago.

"Woah I didn't know she was capable of doing that. I really wish I could spend some time with you again. As a real couple perhaps?"

Wait who is he refering to? I clicked the comments section and searched for answers.

@alienbwi: what the heck is this hyung? When did you learned the art of cheesyness?

@Namjoonleader: Its called desperation for jams.

@PinkJin: tell me that's Areum.

@Jhorsesavestheworld: My ship is sailing. Shall I tag her? *screams*

@FirstClassMinSuga: @Areumdaun Tagged.

@ChimChim: Hyung?! Andwae! Remove the tag please?

What the heck is this? Is the post refering to me? I scrolled up again and read the post. Omo it somehow resembles what he said to me yesterday.

I was about to remove the tag when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Ohh! Minhyuk sunbaenim.... what can I do for you?"

"Here its for you, eat well arraso?"

I looked at what he placed on our table and found out that it was a cheesecake. I turned my head on him and smiled.

"Ok Minhyuk sunb-"

"Yah! Stop calling me sunbaenim arraso? Its too long."

"Hmmm yes alright Minhyuk. Ill eat it well. Thank you!"

He just gave a smile in return and ruffled my head.

Afterwards he left and I patiently waited for Jiyoon. I remembered Jimin's Post again and immediately tapped remove tag I was about to tap confirm when....

"MWO?!"

"NE?!"

"SAY WHAT!"

"Aishh kamchagiya!"

What I heck! I almost dropped my phone. I turned around and saw BTS screaming at Jimin. I didn't mind them of and confirmed the removed tag.

"Yah! Little princess! Here's your lunch!"

I turned around and saw Jiyoon walking with trays in her hand.

"Woah! Kaja! Let's eat!!"

We ate deliciously and I shared my cheesecakes with her since I have two orders. We were about to go back when I remembered something.

"Jiyoon wait! Ill do something don't worry it won't take long!"

I ran towards the center table which made them gasp. I smiled at Jimin and said....

"Yah! Are you free again this Sunday? Let's hangout!"

Just then his members started screaming and cheering and teasing Jimin. Geez what's with them?

"Uhhh... I....."-Jimin

"Yah Jimin-ah! Don't be nervous! Just say the words comfortably!"-Namjoon

"I-I"- Jimin

"Aigoo our ChimChim"-Jin

"Yes he's free on Sunday! And he'll pick you up on your house at 8 arraso? Hyung! I gave you a favor already! Don't be shy!"- Taehyung.

"Ok! Sunday 8 am it is then!"

I turned my back and walked towards Jiyoon who is now smiling widely.

"What was that Areum huh? What was that?!"

"Chill! I just want to hang out alright?"

To be honest I like Jimin. But not that type of like. I still can control it because its still not that deep, but one thing is for sure. I really want to be his friend.

--------
First ever author's Note.

Gosh why do I feel like I'm making a Jimin fanfiction instead?!