Chapter Twenty Six

HELLO WATTPADDERS!!! WELCOME TO 2014!!! And the first update from me for this year!! I would've updated on New Year's but I wasn't in the country. I would've updated on the 3rd of January (MY BIRTHDAY EPP!) but I wasn't here then either. So today will just have to do!! Anyway I'm sorry this chapter is somewhat short but I'll have another one for you shortly I promise!! Anywho please enjoy, vote, and comment on this chapter or all of my chapters!! And fan if you want!! Thanks guys and happy reading!!

Chapter Twenty Six

Mia's POV-

It's been two weeks since I was released from the hospital. The house is a ghost town now because everyone has headed home to be with their families. I was sitting on the couch in sweats and a big T-shirt; one of Ethan's. A thud could be heard from the staircase as the last people in the house got ready to leave.

"Mia, we're ready!"

I walked to the front door where Dakota and Olivia were waiting for me. Luke and Sarah had taken their kids back home with them so it was just them two now. I kept back my tears and Olivia hugged me.

"Call us if anything happens with Ethan." She said.

I was quiet and she sighed.

"I'll be in the car Dakota."

He nodded and we both stared at each other in silence. The house was completely silent because Tony and Andrea took Gale and the twins for a few days so I could...wrap my brain around things. Dakota sighed and pulled me into a hug and I jumped at him, hugging him tightly.

"Everything will be okay Mia, he'll wake up." He whispered.

I started crying. Ethan was still in his coma and I was about to be left alone in the house.

"I can't do this Koda....I can't do this alone." I whispered.

He hugged me tighter and I sobbed, my knees giving out underneath me. He held me up in our hug and I sobbed again.

"I can't do this alone. I can't."

He sighed and pushed me back, looking at me.

"Mia...you have to. You can't give up now. Not with a baby on the way."

I looked down at my feet and he lifted my head up.

"Don't cry. Stay strong Mia."

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"We'll be back in three weeks. For Christmas okay?"

I sniffed, nodding and wiping my face.

"Call us if you need anything."

I nodded and watched him walk out the door, getting in the car. They pulled away, honking their last goodbye and I closed the door.

I was alone.

I sighed and headed to the kitchen, eating some pizza before heading upstairs. I crawled into my bed, tired from lack of sleep. I haven't been able to sleep from the reoccurring nightmares I have.

If only...

I whimpered as I grabbed Ethan's pillow, hugging it to myself. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep...

"ETHANNNNN!!"

I was panting for breath as I sat up. My hair was soaked from sweating and the blankets and sheets were everywhere. My heart was crashing against my ribcage as I rushed into the bathroom, taking a shower. I threw on some random clothes, sweats and a tank top and headed down the stairs.