don't let his love hear

he's sleeping on my shoulder.

i'm just thinking about all the romantic scenes that are in his head. i try not to breathe, and to move as little as possible. and then i realize that he drew me in all this romance as well. i'm touching his face, but only superficially as they do in the movies. it's making me sad, because this is his film and i'm just an actor. i calm down when i forget how i'm in charge. because he's sleeping and there's no other people around. just the two of us, and my bed, which is too small for both of us. but he befalls, my little smart boy, sleeping on my shoulder. and i'm trying not to breathe.

when was i caught up in all this?

i cover his back. i worry if he's comfortable. i know he's not. i'm trying to wriggle out and put his head on the pillow. but he is stuck for me like a bur. it's not working. i'm starting to serve myself with telepathy, suggesting him with thoughts to move just a little bit, just a little bit to the left. i'm losing my temper, again. it's difficult to be a character in this romantic film.

what did i need this for?

finally. he wakes up, squirming in my arms, making some strange lines on my stomach with his finger. it tickles, and i pretend to be asleep. yet i squeeze his hand, and he just slips his body off my shoulder and lays down beside me. he kisses me on the shoulder, tells me he loves me, covers me up and drifts back to sleep. i feel exhaustion overcoming me, and i'm on the verge of sleep, but i still secretly think, this time for his love not to hear, how much i love him.

he wakes up on my every thought of him.

don't let his love hear
©eunwoot
2016