"I'm willing," I said as I looked at his tattoos. My hands began tracing the outlines of the black wording. There were a few names and scriptures adorning his upper body and arms. We stayed on the couch for most of the day until it was time to leave for the party. We wore matching glow in the dark skeleton costumes. It was basic but cute at the same time.

We drove through downtown in Zion's rental. The trip went at a snail's pace; Zion had to honk the horn on poor drivers more often than he should have had to. When we arrived at the club, fans asked Zion to take a few pictures while I stood to the side. When he got tired, we walked in and went directly VIP where his friends were sitting. Salazar was a brown-skinned Dominican man with a slender build and baby face.

"Sup y'all," said as we walked into the VIP section. Zion's teammates had the club packed with men and women dancing to music with deafening bass. There were only purple and black lights that made our costumes look cooler than they had under regular lighting.

"Yo is this him?" A blond-haired man wearing a toga asked. He pushed his hair back when he saw me and re-adjusting his toga. He was relatively handsome and based on my experience with men who were discreet, he was into me.

"Yeah, this is Cyprus, Kyle." Zion pulled me close in an act of possessiveness. He knew the look his teammate was giving me and his move was a warning.

"What's up, Cyprus?" Kyle asked while staring down at me too hard for my liking. he looked at him like a starving man would look at his favorite meal. Zion looked down at me as I turned from Kyle. Disgusted by what I perceived to be desperateness my nose wrinkled.

"Not much." I waved at him hoping that me disinterest was clear. Everyone started to after my wave. I smirked to myself while Kyle got red from embarrassment. His sexuality must not have been a big deal.

"Let's go get something to drink." Zion bent down and whispered into my ear, sending a chill through my body. We walked to the bar area and Zion ordered us both a couple shots of tequila that we downed immediately without a chaser.

"You want to go dance?" Zion asked me with a flirtatious smirk.

"Nope," I replied quickly.

"Why not, you don't have rhythm or something?" He was taunting me.

"I do."

"So what's the issue?"

"I don't enjoy dancing in public." I felt like I was talking through water. Like many things, I did not dance because my family had placed an idea in my head that it was shameful. Zion laughed at me already slurring his words showing my inexperience with alcohol.

"Well, too bad we came here to have fun," he stated then dragged me into the middle of the dance floor, ignoring people trying to get his attention. Zion spun me around and grabbed me by the waist, swaying us back and forth to the song that played. I was being rigid but I could tell the alcohol was kicking in because I felt my body relax into Zion's.

After three songs and another drink, I was having the time of my life. Soon I began throwing it back on him at the rhythm of the beat. The feel of me grinding on him was causing him to get hard, which made me smile with a sense of accomplishment. It was nice to be with a Zion who wasn't being so delicate with me.

I knew people taking pictures of us but at the moment I couldn't care less. I pulled off of him then turned around and jumped in his arms and started planting kisses all over his face then giggling like a child.

"Having fun baby," he asked, whispering in my ear once again.

"Yes, da-babe," I said, catching himself before the full word came out. Zion laughed hard at my mixup, which resulted in me slapping my hand on my chest in a playful manner. I kissed him while he carried me to the VIP sectioned where some of his friends were entertaining women or talking about the things they had to do. Apparently, Salazar had a monster screwball he'd been working on with the coaches. I couldn't have been any less interested if I tried. Zion, through our conversations accepted I wouldn't like baseball. We did not have to like the same things but as long as we liked each other I was sure we could make it work. If only he didn't have to leave on Monday to get his son.

A kiss to my temple to captured my attention. "I have an idea since I'm off and Angela's gone for the month how about I get my brother to send Cisco down here and we can all get to know each other better. You could stay in the hotel with us on the weekends and go back home on the weekdays for class and also to be with your friends. I know it's risky and early for you to meet Cisco, but if you're willing, I'd like to try it."

With an alcohol influenced brain I thought about what he had suggested. I wanted him to stay but shared his thought that it might be too early. "It is a little early for me to meet your son, but if you're comfortable with it, then I'm willing to try it. What do we have to lose? If it doesn't work out, then it was never meant to be."

"So is that a yes?" He smiled so wide I was afraid he would cramp. I nodded in response before he pecked my lips with his. Zion pulled me onto his lap and we began kissing roughly. His hands slid to my butt where he squeezed. I heard a few people whistle before the clearing of a throat brought us both back to reality. I just knew my cheeks were bright red when I noticed the attention we were receiving. I knew it would be an interesting month.