Chapter Sixteen ❄

(I just noticed that the chapter sixteen is incomplete so I will publish it again here. I hope there's no problem anymore.)

❄❄❄❄

Jack's P-O-V. .

I already saw my angel. Snow angel. I can't feel my tongue to say another word but 'Hi'. Stupid respond,  I know. But,  I was so occupied by her presence.
We sat there and kept silent. I was busy staring at her icy blue eyes while she stared back at mine. We sat on the couch side by side and I can't help but to look at her.

She suddenly pursed her lips. "So...  What are we going to talk about,  Jack?"

I involuntarily rubbed my nape. "About the letter I sent you..."

"Oh." She nodded.  "Carry on."

I sighed. "Have you heard anything about what I told you yesterday?"

She nodded. "Yeah a bit."

"Why did you heard?"

"I... " she pursed her lips and crunched her nose making her cuter.

"You heard everything?" I asked,  nervously.

She sighed but nodded. "Yes.  I heard everything."

"So....? " I trailed off.  I don't know how to ask her. I suddenly became nervous. I didn't get nervous before, but now?  I felt like my lips are sealed."

"Why me,  Jack?" She asked suddenly. "There are so many girls around but you chose someone like me. Why?"

I smiled. Even though she forgets everything from the past,  She is still the Elsa that I know. "You're different, Elsa. You're different yet so familiar."

"You thought I am familiar." That wasn't a question.

I nodded. "Yes like you're someone from my past. Like we have met before."

"I felt that too." She sighed. "I'm confused."

I lowered my head. "I don't know how am I going to explain to you the things that I know. You should figure out something all by yourself for you to understand and believe the things that I will tell you."

She frowned. "I don't understand Jack. Care to explain?"

I shook my head. "You won't understand even if I will try to make you understand. Not until you remember something."

"Jack..."

I took a deep breath.  "Look Elsa.  I love you so much more than anything.  I will do everything to protect you and to keep you safe.  I promised to myself that I will be the one who will rescue you when you need me.  I promised you that before and I am keeping that promise. I love you,  my snowflake and even though we are in this place,  I still love you."

She was dumbfounded after that. She didn't move a muscle but kept staring at me with wide eyes. I took the  chance to kiss her on her forehead before I caress her hair and walked out.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Elsa's P-O-V

snowflake... Snowflake....  Snowflake....
That word keeps echoing in my mind.

"Is he the boy in my dream? " I whispered to myself and tilted my head slowly to glance at the door where he left. "It can't be."

A few more moments passed and I can't help but to think about what he said.
Look Elsa.  I love you so much more than anything.  I will do everything to protect you and to keep you safe.  I promised to myself that I will be the one who will rescue you when you need me.  I promised you that before and I am keeping that promise. I love you,  my snowflake and even though we are in this place,  I still love you...
It keeps repeating in my head none stop.

"Ms. Elsa?  Are you alright?" Lyra's voice disturbed my train of thoughts. I looked up at her with my troubled face.

"Why are you crying?" She asked,  worried. "Did Jack do something to you?!"

I shook my head and wiped my tear streaked face. I breathed heavily and stood. I went to my room leaving Lyra who continuously calling my name.
I entered my room and locked the door behind me,  collapsing on my bed,  I buried my face on the pillow and drowned myself in my own unexplained misery.

"Why do I feel like this?"

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Jack's P-O-V

I entered my room and banged my door. I groaned in frustration. I already gave her a hint!  Why can't she get it?

Someone knocked on my door. "Honey,  are you alright?"

"Yeah Mom. Just school stuff." I yelled.

"Want to talk about it?"

"Nope!" I answered. "I'm not in the mood for talking! "

"Okay." My mom sighed and I heard footsteps fading away.

I groaned and collapsed in my bed while I buried myself in my own chaotic misery.

"Why do I feel like this?"

Groaning again,  I took my phone from my pocket and made a call.

"Hello?" She said from the other line.

I sighed. "Lyra. We need to talk."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Sorry for the short chapter. :(
I'll try to make it longer tomorrow.  :)

>Sapphire Snowflakes. ❄❄
>(Jamicah20)❄❄