Chapter 2- Dramatic Stories we tell EVERYONE

Well... it's me again! (Sierra) I'll just update a little bit and get Cheyenne and Lexi's stories later. Everyone has that story that you tell your friends like a million times and your friends are yelling at you to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" because you tell it so much. So instead of telling people we know this story, we've decided to tell you guys!! Don't feel special. We where probably going to tell you these  stories eventually.

Sierra- I'm a clutz. So most of my "dramatic stories" have to do with me getting hurt. Well here is one of them. I was riding my bike one day when I was like, I don't know, 8 maybe? I was thinking, "Oh I look so SWAGGY with my pink and purple mountain bike and my streamers." Then I saw a hill. I was like, "I MUST RIDE DOWN THAT HILL!" So I did. I went down SUPER fast. (note- this hill was someones driveway going into the street) and thennnnnnn........... someone else was riding there bike and I was like,"Oh SHIT" and I turned. I ran into a mailbox. Not just any mailbox. A fucking BRICK mailbox.  I flew (yes legit flew) into this ladies yard. I was bleeding sooooooooo much. And my bike was broken. SO SMART.

A second story is a story that also involves me getting hurt, like a lot of them do. It also involves the exact same bike. So I was getting my bike out of the garage and then I was typing in the passcode thingy on the thing that closes the garage and holding my bike. So, after I typed it, I tripped and fell over my bike. On the concrete. Genuis. Anyway, my head started like, gushing out blood and I almost had to get stitches. Hmmmm.....

ANOTHER story goes like this. I was going outside one day, and I shut the door in my finger. It was bleeding all over the place, and like the idiot I was, I had locked myself out of the house when I had closed the door. So I went to my neighbors house (who is a SEX GOD) crying, and sobbed for a band aid. He grinned a grin (he is EVIL THOUGH) and said mickingly, “we don't have any.” So I had to go all around the neighborhood for a fucking bandaid. Then when my Dad finally came home, I found out we had bandaids at our house. Wow.

Cheyenne- Well i guess one of my dramatic stories is when I was riding my bike with my neighbor and we were going down a gravel road by this little farm with horses, goats. chickens, etc. Anyways she was a little bit ahead of me and there was this giant hole in the road so I slowed down a little bit and when I did my brakes locked up right when i got to the hole. So as soon as I hit that hole my bike flipped over and I scraped my knee like crazy. I was sitting on the ground and yelling at my neighbor she turns around and thinks i broke my leg so she throws her bike on the ground and starts yelling “CHEYENNE!!!! CHEYENNE!!!” So when she gets to me she asks if my legs broken and i say no and she’s like thank god your parents would kill me. So she helps me up and my sock is literally full of blood. We had to ditch out bikes and walk all the way to this girl that we knew moms house. When we get there we knock on the door and she was in the bathtub and she comes out in only a towel. But good thing for us she was nice enough to help stop some of the bleeding until we got to my house. So yea I had to see one of my friends mother in a towel. My sock was ruined and I was sad and my shoe had blood all over it.