He's Back

ALLY

Luke.

That was all my mind could process.

Luke was here.

Luke was awake.

Luke was here.

Oh my god.

It took all of ten seconds for me to be scrambling off the picnic table, darting across the clearing, heading straight for the parted path the pack had created, and directly into Luke's open arms. His grip folded around me as soon as I pressed into him, and he hugged me tightly, almost suffocating me.

I was not complaining.

His hold was as warm and just as perfect as I had remembered, if not more so now that I had spent a long, gruelling week wondering if he would ever wake up. Apparently he had. And I wasn't there.

"I hate you so much right now," I mumbled, drawing back to glare at his warm blue eyes. A smile curved up the sides of his lips and he shoved me back into his tight hug, before lifting me and spinning us around in a circle. The rest of the pack was still there, but I don't think either of us realized, or cared. Frankly, all I cared about was the fact that my Alpha was back.

LUKE

I had woken up in hell. Or, well, that's what I thought at first when I had opened my eyes and everything was pure white. You'd think that would lead me to the conclusion of heaven, but no. The fact that I was temporarily blinded by yhe pureness of the walls led me to believe this was hell.

It was only when I heard the beeping, and turned my head to find myself connected to a monitoring system, that I realised I was in the hospital room. God, I hated this room.

I quickly tore the wires and tubes out of my arms, hissing in pain as the IV tube ripped out, but it healed just as quickly, not even leaving a scar.

A faint sniff of the air told me that Ally had been here, as had John. John's scent was more recent, though, and it made me wonder if everything I had heard in my sleep was real. All I remembered was fighting off a wolf, and then suddenly feeling light headed. Everything after that was a blur, excluding the voices.

I had heard Rayen's calm, informative voice as he spoke to John. I had heard John's stiff, aggrivated voice as he described what had happened, and then, I heard the beautiful, angelic voice I could only label as my Ally's. She sounded so sad, and was always holding onto my hand so tightly that it should have hurt. But it hadn't, because it was her. Ally would never mean to harm me.

The shifting of footsteps outside the door alerted me that someone was approaching. The door swung open, and Rayen shuffled in, his head down, peering over the clip board in his hands.

"Well Alpha Luke, I believe it's time to wake you up."

"I'm good thanks," I replied, remaining seated on the end of the bed. His head swung up so fast, he must have gotten whiplash -If he wasn't a wolf, of course. His eyes were wide in alarm, and his jaw had dropped.

Oops.

I think I scared him.

"A-Alpha Winters," he stammered, "When did you wake up?"

"Oh, about a few minutes before you came in. Now, would you care to tell me what the hell is going on?"

"You-you were in a coma, you got shot. Silver bullet, left abdomen." I nodded, feeling the brusing ache that notified me the silver hadn't completely run out of my bloodstream yet.

"Who was in charge while I was out?" I asked, standing and rolling my shoulders. I froze though, when I heard his answer.

"Alpha Ally, of course." Ally. Ally? Ally had run my pack? I wasn't sure if I should've been terrified or completely worried at that thought. No where in my mind did that end well.

"Where are they all?" I demanded, not sensing my mate's presence in the house.

"In the clearing, Alpha. Ally called a meeting."

"Ally?" I asked, raising my brow. It was common courtesy, and very well known, that the Alpha female was to be given the same respected title as the Alpha.

"S-she demanded it sir. Wouldn't have anyone call her Alpha. Said the power would go to her head," he stammered, eyes wide. I suppose I was slightly intimidating.

"Alright," I nodded. Yeah, that sounded like Ally. I stepped towards the door, pulling it open. "Thanks for the help Doc." The door slammed on his response.

I expected the pack to be in the clearing. Obviously. I mean, Rayen had told me they would be here. What I didn't expect, though, is for them to be so silent. It took all of my Alpha voice, and I mean all to gain their undivided attention the first few times I called a meeting when I was starting out as Alpha, and so I had expected them to be obnoxiously loud, and ignoring Ally.

They were silent.

You could've, quite literally, heard a pin drop onto the grass, right about now.

And one voice rang out through the silence. A perky, happy, attention calling voice. Ally's.

I stepped into the clearing from the forest edge, and almost immediatly located her on the picnic table. She was in the middle of comparing my pack to cows. I honestly had to fist my hands tightly in order to keep the chuckle from rumbling out. Ally was very unique.

Her dark hair was framing her face, whipping around as the breeze played with the strands, as well as the loose white dress shirt she wore. My dress shirt, I realized. Her long legs were bare, excluding the short rim of the shorts that were slightly visable beneath my shirt, which she had rolled the sleeves of, up to her elbows. She looked beautiful. My little angel.

I couldn't stop myself from cutting her speech off, I really couldn't. I had shouted out that she was hot before I had even realized I had done so right in front of my entire pack, babies and all.

At the sound of my voice, people were parting and bowing their heads. They moved until there was a clear path for Ally to come down, which she did. She was in my arms before I could blink, and she was swearing at me for just about as long.

"I missed you," she mumbled, after pledging her hatred for my guts. She seemed dizzy, probably because I had spun her, but I didn't care. I was so totally wrapped up in her, framing her perfect little body to mine, that I hadn't noticed my pack was surrounding us. I even went as far as to mold my lips to her perfectly ripe ones, nibbling and sucking and feeling exhilerated when I felt, rather then heard, her little moans.

The 'aww'ing though, seemed to shake her out of her daze, for she immediatly backed up, flushing red. I followed her, arms worming around her waist, and my head bending down to her level, lips following hers as she squirmed to get out of my hold.

I had just gotten back, she wasn't going anywhere.

"Pack dismissed," I hollered, before swooping down to kiss her again. She somehow managed to avoid my lips, protesting.

The smacks on my back and pats on my shoulder as people filed out warmed the inside of my heart. The pack was here, Ally was here, and me?

I was back.

AN

(banner by mystery_reader)

not the end, I swear !

I have a ton of twists ;)

may be a TRIPLE upload, depends on how I feel later tonight xD

Hope you liked. Felt a little sappy today, cause I left all my friends for a new school & I'ma miss'em.

laaater (: