Chapter Eleven

One week later...

Osomatsu let out a disgusted sigh, cringing as he stood in what seemed to be a mile long line, waiting to buy tickets for a "special concert" Choromatsu had been wanting to go to, yet couldn't afford it.

Sticking his hand in his back pants pocket, Osomatsu rubbed his fingers over his yen, sighing once more.

"This is literally all of my savings," Osomatsu thought, pushing the thoughts out of his head of what he would rather be spending his money on. "But it'll really make Choromatsu happy, and that's all I really want. So long as he isn't worrying, I can be content with doing this."

Osomatsu took a few steps forward, the line beginning to move more quickly now that some technical difficulty had been taken care of.

"How much are these tickets a piece anyways?" Osomatsu thought, growing impatient with all the waiting. Standing on his tiptoes, he peered over some tall girl's shoulder, trying to catch a glimpse of the sign up ahead that listed the prices.

And to his absolute devastation, the tickets were 80,000 yen a piece.

"God that's high!" Osomatsu yelled, when someone from behind him accidentally kicked him, causing him to fall foreword. In fear, Osomatsu completely ignored the fact that it was a girl he was standing in front of, and he grabbed her butt, trying to regain his balance.

"YOU IDIOT!" the girl screamed, jerking around, as Osomatsu tumbled to the ground anyways. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Osomatsu struggled to his feet in embarrassment as the girl continued to scream and shriek at him, her face bright red.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND YOU KNOW!" she screamed even more loudly in her ear splitting voice.

"Actually you don't," said a girl from in front of the girl who was literally about to start crying from screaming so much.

"Sorry," Osomatsu said, chuckling a little as he rubbed under his nose. "Someone kicked me."

"Oh, of course someone kicked you," the screaming girl spat, leaving the line altogether.

"Sorry about my friend," the other girl said to Osomatsu. "She's scared of boys."

"Or is she just a virgin?" Osomatsu snorted as the girl walked towards the ticket booth, buying her ticket.

"That commotion sure did speed up the wait though, I must say," Osomatsu thought. "I don't understand why that freak would get so angry with me for just accidentally touching her butt though. Like, she wasn't even hot, nor did she have a good personality."

"Next in line, please," the lazy teenage boy said from the ticket booth, narrowing his eyes suspiciously at Osomatsu.

"Two tickets, please," Osomatsu said, crying inwardly as he began to pull all of his yen out of his pockets.

"That'll be 160,000 yen," the boy said, sticking his left index finger all the way up his nose.

"Here," Osomatsu said, shoving his money at the teenage boy with a sigh.

"Thank you very much," the boy said in a monotone voice, pushing the two tickets out at Osomatsu. "And since you purchased two, today we're throwing a special where you can shake this...cat girl's hand for free. Would you like a two tickets for that too, pervert?"

"Y-yeah sure," Osomatsu said, hoping Choromatsu would really enjoy these tickets. After all, he had almost spent all afternoon trying to get them.

A few hours later...

"I'm home guys!" Osomatsu called out, shutting the door behind himself, kicking off his shoes as he carried a bag of groceries into the kitchen for his mother. After he had gotten his tickets, he had promised he would go get the groceries for his mother, and luckily, she had provided the money for them.

"Welcome back, Osomatsu," Choromatsu said as his brother entered the living room.

As usual, Choromatsu was seated on the sofa, reading a magazine while wearing a soft white pair of socks.

"I have a surprise for you," Osomatsu said with a grin, plopping himself down on the sofa beside his brother.

The sofa sank down just a bit, causing Choromatsu to slide towards his older brother.

"What is it?" Choromatsu asked, closing his magazine.

Osomatsu reached into his back pocket, acting like he was just casually scratching his butt as he secretly pulled out the tickets.

"Well..?" Choromatsu asked, his voice sounding just a tiny bit worried.

"These!" Osomatsu exclaimed, shoving the tickets at his brother.

Tears of joy filled Choromatsu's eyes as he just stared from the tickets to Osomatsu.

"Thank you so much..." Choromatsu whispered in awe, his voice going squeaky. "Thank you!"

Throwing his arms around Osomatsu, Choromatsu actually did begin to cry out of sheer joy.

Rubbing his brother's back, for the first time in awhile, Osomatsu began to feel worried about what was to come.

"I need to tell him soon..." Osomatsu thought as his mind blocked out the cheerful sounds Choromatsu was making.