Prologue: The Key Of Chastity.

Prologue: The Key Of Chasity.

Badass- a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person.

When I say that word aloud, it does make me cringe for the human society. I mean we have finally become... well they have become mindless robots making up futile names for those with a tougher exterior.

However, having said that there would be no other plausible name for me, the description itself spells out my personality. Well, partially. Being a so-called Badass was never the plan for me. Oh, how I dread that word.

I should probably explain what my name is and why I am speaking so fucking polite. My name is Rogue, yes the names was given to lost Werewolves. I was barely thirteen when I chose it, okay. Although, I was a lost Werewolf myself. I decided against surnames because lets face it, contrary to parents belief; surnames are the reason for fucking bullying.

Once again, I remind you I was barely thirteen.

Shockingly, I was your average orphan that grew up in a Church that could be mistaken for a brothel. I mean from what I saw, I highly doubt the Nuns hid the key of Chasity under their hitched skirts.

The irony of this situation does not fail surpass me. I, the girl who had managed to miraculously turn into a mythical creature, who was now a fucking seventeen year old, had a mouth that could be mistaken for a sailor came from The Church... The Moon Goddess works in mysterious ways.

As for my rogue lifestyle. It was pretty cool, what teenager doesn't like to partake in drunken evenings and violence. And who doesn't fancy making their fair share of enemies and allies, who by the way owe you.

Anyways, grudges aside. That's pretty much my life for now, good-olde Rogue. The poor little fucking orphan girl.

But my dear friends the only thing you need to remember is I am a Badass and I bite.