the twilight saga : alice's human story

name :mary alice brandon cullan : preferred name : alice

date of birth : 1901

date of transformation :1920 at age 19

source of transformation : an unnamed vampire who worked in a mental institution

place of origion : biloxi, mississippi.

hair colour : black

eye colour : dark brown (human) gold/brown (vampire)

height : 4'10"

physical description : alice is tiny and graceful. her hair is very short and spiky because her head was shaved at the mental hospital and her haor was in the process of growing out when she was transformed.

special abilities : she can see into the future, although what she sees is based on decisions being made; thus, she  must wait for a decision to be firmly rooted in the mind, or acted upon, before she can see the result. her talant is limited to humans and vampire because she  has been both; she can not see the futures of werewolves or hybrid vampires.

education/occupation: she has attended high school and collage several times. she has degrees in fashion design and international business. one of the ways she makes money is by using her gifts for seeing the future to predict windfall investments in stock market.

hobbies : she plays the stock market and loves designing and shopping for clothes.

vehichels : a canary yellow porsche 911 turbo

family/coven relationships : alice is married to jasper hale. she considers carlisle and esme cullen to be her parents ; edward cullen , rosaile hale, and emment cullen  to be her siblings ; bella cullen to be her sister in-law; and renesmee cullan to be her niece . she had a human sister named cynthia, and she has human niece who still resides in biloxi.

personal history:

 mary alice brandon --- or alice , as she was commonly known as ------- lived in a middle -class home in biloxi, mississippi , with her parents and her sister , cynthia , who was nine years younger then her . her father was a jeweler and a pearl trader. he bought the pearls from local divers, and then moved the pearls inland to be sold inmore profitable markets away from the coast. his job kept him away from the family for days at a time. alice's mother trended to their home and the orchard on their proprerty, and took care of alice and cynthia. the girls were fairly close despite the wide age difference between them. alice had a gift of foresight even as a little girl, but her premonitions were not nearly as strong as they would be latter in life . they came to her more as feelings than visions. at first her parents thought her premonitions were amusing "alice is always right ," they would say when the five year old dressed herself in a slicker even though the sky was blue; later of course, the rain would begin "grandma will be here soon" she would announce. they would laugh and put out an extra plate.                                                                                                                 

 as alice grew older older, she became more hesitant to share her predictions . she hated being wrong . by the age of ten , she rarely voiced her predictions at all, but those she did give came true often enough that people started to talk "that uncanny child of the brandons" was sledom asked to other children's birthday parties. alice's mother loved her deeply and counseled her to keep quite about her premonitions.