Results

Clarke's Pov: 

  So I woke up the next morning and groaned and felt sick so I moved Lexa's arm off me quickly then ran to the bathroom an threw up and it hurt bad, then I felt my hair being held an I knew it was Lexa then she spoke maybe you should take a test today, which of course I nodded my head. Then I stood up an rinsed my mouth and groaned only wanting to rest all day and I think Lexa read my mind or something "Babe you can rest after the test" then I nodded my head and she stayed here while I went to the medical tent and I saw my mom and she looked at me an I nodded and she gave a test then I took it there cause I didn't want Bellamy to see me even though he donated doesn't truly mean its his kid. 

  So I took the test then I sat there an waited a bit then I got up and looked at the test and I had tears forming in my eyes at the result, I was pregnant so then I grabbed the test and put it in my back pocket then I went to my mom and she saw the tears and I nodded and she smiles at me then hugs me. So I left the tent an I headed back to my room and I saw Lexa pacing and I cleared my throat and spoke "So are you glad to be mommy to two kids?" then she smiled at me and hugged me gently then lowered down and lifted my shirt and kissed my belly which made me giggle. 

Lexa's Pov: 

  So after Clarke told me she was pregnant I knew I couldn't let her do much work cause I didn't want her to hurt herself, so I was waiting for people from TonDc to get here with a ride for Clarke so she doesn't have to ride on a horse, so I pack her bag of clothes while she sleeps then I set it by the door and go out to check if our ride is here and after I see its here I go back in and pick up Clarke an carry her out an set her down and take us back to TonDc.  

  So after we got back to TonDc I carried Clarke back to my tent and laid her on the bed and she imminently curled up at this I smiled at her. So as I let Clarke rest I went did my work around the village and giving orders like normal but I hadn't told them about Clarke I will wait till Clarke is awake and wanting to tell them the news about the baby. So after I did what was needed then I walked into my tent and noticed Clarke was but still in the bed so I walked over to the bed an asked "Clarke are you alright?" then she nods her head and thinks a bit then I sit on the bed an put my hand on her thigh and she looks at me then spoke "Lexa will they hate me?" then I grab her hand an spoke sweetly "Clarke I don't think they will hate you what makes you think that" then she sighs "Because of the baby and since your the commander and all" then she nods "Clarke don't just think I am the commander I can't raise a kid we already are raising one" 

Clarke's Pov: 

   After we talk for a bit I speak "Lets tell them" and she looks at me and asks "Are you sure" and I nodded my head then stood up out of the bed and grabbed her hand and lead her out and then she too lead and lead me to where meeting are usually held and she called everyone to gather around for the meeting. Then once everyone arrived I get really nervous cause I am scared I will be judged for this and people will disapprove of Lexa's choices so I just stood there and waited for Lexa to tell them then she spoke "I have called you all here to tell you some good news that Clarke is having a child' then there were small murmurs among the people. 

  Later that day we were back in her tent an I sit on the bed thinking what people were actually saying but since I couldn't hear them but Lexa took me away after she told them cause she didn't want anyone to make any comments about this, then Lexa walked over to the bed and looks at me and asks "Clarke are you alright" then I look up at her "I will be fine" then she sits next to me and wraps an arm around me and comforts me.