Season 2 ep. 1

Trinecia pov

Heyy in the new girl they say bit if a bitch want to square up we can. I not with that hear pulling shit my 30'in weave is to pretty for these bitches. So looks like I'm the first in this house, can't wait for these hoes.

Sarah pov

Hi bitches I'm the new girl. I'm a bad ass bitch, I have a body guard who is always by my side. So I pull up nd this ratchet ass bitch walk out. Looking at her ass she don't have no damn booty.

Sarah: hi I'm Sarah and I'm a new girl.

Trinecia: me too I'm trinecia

Sarah: show me around bitch.

So the rest of the girls pull up. Jericka and Aryanna already had their child.

Natalia pov

So I see these girls standing outside and I'm like yes another white bitch. We get out and the black bitch is so ratchet.

Natalia: hey I'm Natalie

Jericka: I'm Jericka

Shnecia : I'm shnecia

Aryanna: I'm Aryanna

Keyasja: I'm keyasja

Gabby: I'm gabby

Shaniya isn't here any more

Both of them: we the new girls

Jericka pov

The white bitch is cool the black bitch ratchet ass hell. So we went up stairs to get our room nd told Sarah to room with us. So it's me Sarah shnecia (she my bitch) and gabby in a room. It's keyasja ratchet bitch Natalia and Aryanna in a room.

Jericka : let's get drunk nd get in the pool nd talk.

E/B: hell ya

So we got in and we was drunk alring cause some real shit went down.

Trinecia pov

These girls are crazy the jumped me. All started we Jericka said she didn't like me then some other people said it so I said every since I walked in bitches just said they weren't goin to like me. That's when Sarah ran from the house to the pool and mushed me then pull my hair. I was mad my damn 30'in hair was pulled. Shit! So then I walked up stairs nd Jericka said yu fake ass bitch nd I ran down nd me nd her was fighting fr fr that's when I slaped her nd ran outside nd hit a slipt nd started twerking. So we had these ponds on the side when yu walk up the stairs to the house doors. Jericka pulled my hair nd pushed me into the pond.