Average Day...or Not

Depuis le début

"I c-can't stay for long, b-but just be cautious!" it said and out put its hand out. Its hand was a golden color, but slightly dulled down. "HE is someone you should w-watch out for! HE won't stop at nothing to get his way!"

"Who are talking about!?" I yelled at it. "Who are you!?"

"HE's here!!" A red glow came from behind the bear and strange black things wrapped around its arms and legs. A deep, quiet chuckle rang throughout the room as the bear panicked and tried to get free. I backed away, feeling no wall behind me.

I looked back, seeing nothing but black stuff, making the room look longer than it appeared. "You n-need to get out, n-now!" the bear cried. I quickly looked at the bear, my tail drooping. "Leave!"

"No need to tell me twice." I mumbled. I then made a sprint in the opposite direction, not looking back.

-------------------------
----------
-----
---

No one's P.O.V.

"Scott, would you mind telling me why we are here again?" David said, his green eyes shimmering. David was the owner of the Fazbear Franchise. Him and his nephew, Scott, were in the junk yard, the one close to the local park.

"I just..I just feel like something's here and w-we need to find it." Scott reminded David, still looking through the mini pile of trash. Scott sighed and stood up, his bright blue eyes filling up with disappointment.

David came behind Scott and put his hand on his shoulder, "Look Scott, we should get going. It's getting late."

Scott rubbed his eyes and sighed. "We're not leaving, n-not until we find the something I know is here." he said calmly, looking at his uncle.

"C'mon Scott! Look, I do love you, but this is getting ridiculous! It's late and we've been here for the past two hours searching for the thing you say is here!" David yelled, startling his nephew. "Let's just go already.."

The both of them started walking towards the exit when Scott noticed one of the piles having something gold in it. He stopped and tried to get a closer look at it. "Scott?" David waved his hand in Scott's face, hoping to get his attention. "Scott, are you okay?"

Scott said nothing as he walked closer to the pile of junk that caught his eye. Once he was right in front of it, he pointed at what looked like a hand like thing. "Look..." Scott said quietly.

"What is that?" David asked, raising an eyebrow. The two males looked at each other and started digging out the rest of the golden object. After a while, they were able to get the golden object out from the rest of the pile.

Scott gasped as the golden object seemed to represent one of the animatronics from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, mainly Freddy Fazbear. He felt as if he has seen it before, but he still want sure.

"I've...I've seen this thing before." David said, his eyes fixated on the Freddy look-a likes face. "I think Zach made this thing..."

Just as David said that, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

-------------------------
----------
-----
---

Foxy's P.O.V.

My eyes shoot open and I quickly sat up. I looked around my cove, panting. "Just a dream..." I mumbled to myself. "..a weird, weird dream..."

I crawled over to the purple curtains and opened them up a bit. No one was in the dining room. I stood up and walked out of my cove, looking around. 'Where is everyone?'

I heard the front doors open and saw Zach walk in. His chocolate hair fell in front of his face as he carried a large box. "Hello Foxy, nice to see you." he smiled, placing the box by the front stage.

"Hey Zach, uhh, what's in the box?" I asked, glancing between him and the mysterious box he had placed.

"Just some old supplies from another place. Hey, where are the others?"

I shrugged. I had only just woke up, who knows what they could be doing. I had kept my gaze on the box, wondering what could be in there. I know that Zach said that it was from some other place, but what other place?

Zach must of noticed me staring and smiled "Well, I'm going to look for Freddy, I need to talk to him." As he walked away, he had turned his head slightly as to look at me "You can look in the box if you're that curious."

I smiled as Zach disappeared into the darkness of the hallway and I then quickly made my way to the box. It had a few dents and it seemed to be quite old. I pried off the top and peeked inside.

There were party hats, paper plates, and a red ribbon. There was more underneath but it was probably some other stuff. I pulled out the ribbon, it was longer than I expected. It got stuck soon after and I tried to pull it out.

After I had successfully got it out, a few things went flying, including me, and the box then landed on its side, and I fell as well. I looked at the small mess I had made "Oops..." I said, feeling my ears droop down to the sides of my head. I had then noticed something shiny coming from the box, at the end of the pile of party hats.

I put the ribbon down and slowly crawled over to the shiny object. Once I reached it, I moved the party hats out of the way and saw a golden microphone! I picked it up and saw it had a shimmering, silk like, golden ribbon attached. It had several buttons and what looked like a small light, of course no longer working.

I felt something engraved onto the side of it and looked. Property of F... The rest was scratched out and very difficult to read. I tried pressing the buttons, but they were all stuck no matter what. I placed the microphone down and soon heard light footsteps echoing in the halls.

I looked over towards the footsteps and saw Zach running to me, seeming to be out of breath. He stopped right in front of me and had a very large grin on his face. "Foxy, you'll never believe what David just told me!" he said between breaths.

"What? What happened?" I asked standing up straight. Zach kept breathing heavily, slightly crouching over.

He finally blurted out something that was certainly surprising.

"He found an animatronic!"

"Say what now?"

-------------------

HELLO, IT'S FINALLY OUT, YAY :D
Anyway, here it is! The first ever rewritten chapter (part thingy) of my cringy, old FNaF fanfic ;v;

Hope you all enjoy it! Sorry that it took so long, the reason I postponed the publish was because I kept procrastinating and forgetting to draw the cover TTwTT

Bye and hope you have a lovely day!

Words for story: 1724
Words in total: 1794