Chapter12: Seductive Wannabe

ChapterTwelve-Seductive Wannabe  

April 20th, 2006

 It's now April. UTurn did some promotion in Eastern European and Germany. They're now in Sydney, Australia. Their debut single for Australia is Celebration, which is a cover. So far, UTurn has gained fans, but not like in North America.

 Lately, Andrew has been slowly avoiding Alyson. He has fallen for Amanda's seduction. He's been secretly kissing Amanda. Despite all of this, Alyson had no clue what has been going on.

 One night, Andrew and Amanda were talking in the living room in the hotel suite. She asked him, "So, where do you wanna go on a date?"

 Andrew replied cautiously, "I don't know. It's pretty risky. I'm still with Aly, but I really like you. I don't think we should date. I love making out with you, but it's too risky. We could get caught."

 Then Amanda kissed Andrew hard. He tried to fight her off, but she was persistent. So Andrew decided to try to talk, but he struggled, "Amanda...stop....now. Help...me...someone!"

 Just then, the UTurn members came into the living room. Andrew saw Alyson, who was apparently furious. He said, "Aly...save...me!"

 Amazingly, Amanda ignored everyone, including Andrew's pleas. Alyson grabbed Amanda's shoulders, and punched her hard in the face. No one was surprised that Alyson was capable of doing that...well, except Riley and Amanda.

 Riley exclaimed, "Aly, I didn't think you could do that!"

 Bailey said, "Oh, she can when she's furious."

 Alyson then grabbed Andrew's hand, and dragged him to his room. Alyson also went inside his room. As for Amanda, she stood there, stunned and bloodied-face.

 It's the next day. UTurn were eating breakfast. There was silence. Andrew stayed close with Alyson. Amanda's face was cleaned up. Then Alyson said to her coldly, "Amanda, I need to speak to you in private."

 For once, Amanda was scared of Alyson. She slowly got up, and hesitantly followed Alyson to her room. Alyson then closed the door. She said, "Andrew told me you were seducing him. He resisted until you kissed him. Then he regained feelings for you."

 Amanda, unsure of what's going on, asked, "That's all you wanted to tell me?"

 "There's more. He told me there were several times when you pretended to be me whenever he's half-asleep."

 "What about it?"

 "You'll never be me. You can try and try, but in the end you'll fail. You're nothing but a poser."

 Alyson gave a hard glare to Amanda, then walked away. But she stopped before walking out of her room. She turned, and said, "Oh, one more thing. Keep your hands off of my Andrew. If you try to seduce him again, you're gonna get a big beating from me. You thought I was some dainty princess, but I'm one not to be messed with."

 Then Alyson walked out of her room. Amanda was scared yet fuming.

      __________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS UTURN'S AUSTRALIAN SINGLE, CELEBRATION, IN THE VID>>>

______________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS UTURN AS OF 2005 (2006 IS IN THE NEXT BOOK) IN THE PIC>>>