Chapter 21- Home With Him

You guys like have a murder plan for Zachary already like wow. Okay.

Readers POV

   Joe grabs my bag and throws it into his car. "I can't just leave Zane here," I say.

   "Please just get into the car," he begs.

  "Fine," I say climbing inside. I pull out my phone and call my aunt. "Can you get Zane? Zachary is back and I was kicked out and I can't do anything for Zane."

   "I will try," she says.

   "Thank you," I say I hang up and Joe starts to drive off. "Where am I going to go?"

  "My house," Joe says.

  "No Joe I can't," I say.

  "You can," he says, "has Zachary always been this bad?"

  "Yes," I say, "my car is there."

"Call Jack to get it?" He says.

"I'll ask Jack," I say. I text Jack and explain to him what happened. He replies saying he will.

  "So?" Joe asks.

   "He is going to," I say.

  "Good," he says as we pull into his drive way. We get out and Joe grabs my bag with my stuff and I grab my backpack. He leads me into his living room where is mother is sitting.

  "Hey kiddos," she says. She looks at us and looks confused. "What's wrong."

   "Y/n was kicked out of her house, its a long story but can she stay here?" He asks.

  "Are you okay?" She asks me.

  "Yeah I'm fine but my little brother is still there," I say.

  "Mom please," Joe asks.

  "Absolutely," she says.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Sugg," I say.

  "You're welcome," she says. Joe and I head to his room where I place down my bag in a corner of his room. I pull the piercings out off my pocket and put them all back in.

  "Why didn't you tell me about Zachary before?" He asks.

"Because I didn't know what you would say," I say.

"I would stop it," he says slightly screaming. He realised what he did and pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry for screaming."

"Its just a complicated situation," I say.

"I love you, got that?" He says.

"I love you too," I say. He sits down on his bed and pulls mw into his lap. His lips connect with mine. I don't stop him this time. After everything that's happened I just wanted to let loose.

The Next Morning

I woke up by Joe lightly shaking me. "What?" I groan barley moving.

"We have to go to school." He says, "Unless you want to stay and have a little fun?" A smirk grows across his face.

"Tempting but no," I say getting out of the bed. I grab a outfit from my bag along with my makeup bag. I quickly throw on the clothes and my shoes. "Hey where is your bathroom?"

"Next door," He says. I nod and walk to it. I open the door to see I surprisingly clean bathroom. Maybe its just because I assume its Joe's bathroom and his room isn't the neatest. Regardless I spread the contents of my makeup bag on the counter. I start with eyeliner and then I put on some dark red lipstick. I shove everything back in my bag and leave it on the sink as I walk back to his room. "Jack is here," He says handing me my backpack.

"You driving yourself?" I ask.

"Yeah," He says.

"You sure you want to do that?" I ask.

"Its fine," He says.

"All right see you at school," I say.

"Love you," He says planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Love you too," I say. I walk out of the room and out the front door. Jack was by the curb sitting on the hood of my car.

"Hey hot stuff," He says.

"Hey my gay babe," I joke.

"You better warn your boyfriend about our humor," He says.

"He'll be fine," I say, "Now get your ass of my car."

"Its fine," He says.

"But you won't be," I say.

"Jeez fine," He says sliding of the hood. He jumps into the drivers side.

"If you crash my car I will murder you," I say.

"I won't I promise," He says.

"Jack I will actually kill you if you crash my car," I say.

"If anything happens to it get your rich boyfriend to fix it," He teases.

"He is my boyfriend not a sugar daddy," I say,

"Hey its the same thing kinda," He says.

"Not really," I say, "Lets go." I say as I hop into the passenger side.

"Alrighty," He says. Once we both are buckled in he takes off. Driving as fast as possible.

"How would you like me to murder you?" I ask.

"I won't crash the car," He says.

"Fine," I say turning on the radio blasting (enter band here because I don't want to hear shit about what I listen to) We sit in silence as I listen to the music. Until we pull into the school and his phone falls of his lap.

"Let me get that," He says.

"Jack you're driving," I say.

"It will be one second," He says.

"It can wait," I say.

"No it can't." he says ducking down to get it.

"JACK MOVE TO THE RIGHT," I scream. He tries to sit up but doesn't move. I unclick my seat belt and lean over to the wheel to keep the car from drifting over.

"My jacket is stuck," He grunts.

"Pull at it," I say trying to move the wheel.

"I can't," He says. I move my hand to pull on his jacket. I catch the wheel move and a white blur approaching us quickly.

"JACK," I scream. Then everything around me blurs.