chapter 3

As soon as i saw Libby coming out of the school doors, I stood up and walked over to her.
"Hey so where did you go in the end?" She asked.
"Only for a walk, also my brother quit college" I said. Libby's jaw dropped.
"The fuck? Your mum is going to kill him" She says. I laugh.
"But she wont find out because me, you, him and those college twats are the only ones that know about it" I said. Libby nods.
"True" She says. "But oh my god, you should of been here for first lesson. Vikki got into this massive rage and flipped out"
"Really? Fuck sake. Always miss the good stuff" I say.

*
The bell goes for third lesson and me and Libby walk into maths. Vikki, the school bully took her seat behind us.
"Wonder where you were, finally losing your virginity where we?" Vikki jokes. People round us laugh.
Libby turns round.
"You retard, she went to the doctors"
"She has aids?" Vikki laughs. Libby stands up and gets in her face.
"You're the one with aids. You slut, you go around fucking every boy you see" She shouts. Suddenly the teacher walks in.
"Thats enough, take your seats...Libby" He says.  Libby sits down and smiles.
"Think i was too harsh?" She whispers.
"Not at all" I laugh.

After maths instead of going to forth lesson, Me and Libby went into the toliets, Libby took out my phone to ring Austin. I slammed one of the toliet door's.
"I fucking hate her!" I screamed.
"Its alright, calm down, I'm ringing Austin" Libby assure. She starts to talk over the phone.
I sit on the floor, starring at the wall.
"Austin said just to go to forth lesson and then he will meet us at the main wall at lunch"

We walk into geography 20 minutes late. Mrs Arnold makes us step outside.
"And you two were late because?" She asked.
"I had a nose bleed, Libby was helping me" I say. She nodds,
"Okay, get back into class, you alright now though, yes?" She says. I nod. We both walk back in.
I take my seat next to chloe and Libby takes her seat next to Josh.
I look back and smile. Libby winks.

*
The double bell goes for lunch, Me and Libby walk round to the main wall. Austin stands with his mate, Tom.
"Whats that bitch said to you now sis?" He asks.
"Well apparently she was fucking some boy and "Finally" losing her virginity, oh and she has aids" Libby blurts out.
"She said that?" Austin turns to me.
"Yeah" I say. Austin looks over to Tom, who shakes his head.
"Someone needs a lesson on manners" Tom laughs.
"Want me to sort her out Sis?"
"Nah it wll be fine, dont worry" I say. He looks to Libby.
"Keep an eye on her for me?".  Libby nodds.
"You got a fag?" I ask. Austin pulls out his fags and lights one for me. I take it from him. Libby lights one too.
"Fancy coming skatepark after school?" Toms asks. Me and Libby look at each other.
"Yeah dont see why not, aint been on my skateboard in ages" Libby says.  Austin looks to me.
"Sis, you up for it?"
"Why not, might as well".  

*
Lesson 5 was a joke, got sent out for talking, again. Libby was texting me all the way through though. Now in lesson 6 i was laughing at the thought of getting sent out.
"What are you laughing at?" Josh asks.
"It doesnt matter" I say. Now that Josh and Libby were going out, i suppose he had to be nice to me.
"Hey, You havent got Libby's number have you?"  He asks. I take out some paper and a pen and copy her phone number down. I pass it over.
"Cheers...Ocean right?" He checks.
"Yeah, But when im round Libby, I'll tend to be called wave" I laugh. Josh laughs.
"Gotta love Libby" He says. I nod.

School bell went for the end of school. Me and Libby jumped on the bus to go home. But as soon as i sat down i realised. Fucking. Ryan. Had to be him. He takes the piss out of everyone and always my luck. I have to be there when he starts. I sat near the window, not saying anything.
"Well look who we have here" He turns to me. I breathe out 'wow'
"
Back off Ryan" Libby snaps.
"Woah, calm down at least i aint known as the 16 year old virgin in school or friends with it" He shouts. everyone laughs. I turn round.
"Not everyone has to have sex at 16..."
"You're like the only one, how does it feel?" He asks. Libby's face goes red with anger. I touch her arm, she looks to me and i shake my head, as i know what she is about to do.
'I'm not even a virgin!' I want to say. But i cant. The words cant come out.

Mine and Libby's stop soon arrives and me and her quickly jump off the bus. We look at all the people with their middle fingers up. I turn away.
"I'm sick of this" I say.
"I know Ocean, Just ignore it. Or tell someone whats happening?" She suggested.
"No, if i tell my mum, I'll move schools. And i dont want to do that" I said. She sighs.
"I dont know. It will stop eventually" she assures.
there would be so many questions, and so many remarks. I wouldnt be able to handle it if im honest.

We soon end up outside my house. We step in and i hear mum on the phone.
"You go on up, go get changed, I'll be up in a minute" I say. Libby nodds and walks herself upstairs.  I walk into the living room. Austin's sat on the sofa.
"Libby's now getting changed, I'll go in a minute, then we can head down to the skatepark" I suddenly say making Austin jump.
"Yeah sure, everything alright? You're quiet" He says.
"I'm fine, just a litlle trouble on the bus with that Ryan kid"
"I swear if i see him at the skatepark later-"
"No Austin, Libby nearly raged on the bus, i dont need this right now" I say. I walk out of the living room and into the kitchen, get two bottles of drink, smile and mum and walk back out and upstairs. I go into my room. Libby; dressed and ready,  I grab my clothes.
"Be five minutes" I say.