First Date

Imagine

"Hello" You said to the guy in front of you, because you can't see the the thing written on the post. The boy turns around and you see that it's Zayn Malik from your favorite band, One Direction.

You two just stare at each other for a long time and he finally said something.

"Hello miss. What is your name?" He asked.

"Y/n. And you are Zayn. Zayn Malik from One Direction." You say still a bit shocked.

"Yes. Yes I am. What do you say, we get some coffee and talk?" He suggested.

"Sure! Why not!" You say.

You two got some coffee and sat on a table next to the window.

"So. You're a Directioner?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well.. Yes. One Direction is my life" You said with a smile.

"But why aren't you fangirling?" He asked.

"It's because I'm cool outside and fangirling inside! Haha" You said. You both laughed.

"Well that's cool.. You're cool." He said. You just blushed and smiled.

You two got to know each other more. You learned that you two have a lot in common and that he is a very sweet and charming guy. You learned that he is more than what you think and that he loves his fans so much.

"I really had fun and I don't want to end this, but I just have to go y/n. I'm so so sorry!" He said.

"It's okay." You smiled.

"Just. Just consider this our first date and yeah. Here." He handed you a piece of paper, kissed you on the cheek and walked away.

You read the paper:

Call me:

(Zayn's number)

Much much love,

~Zayn xxx ♡

You call him that night and you and him planned a second date. You got to know each other more and developed feelings for each other. And the story just goes on and on, but you two still loved each other more than anyone could ever imagine.