Chapter Six - Holidays With the Family

Authors note: picture of what Adela and G wore on new years.
_____________
*December 24, 2014*
(G-Eazy's POV!)
"You're nervous?" Adela asked me as she looked at me through the mirror.

"A little." I quickly replied. 

I wasn't just a little nervous. I was full blown nervous. I've never met any of my girls parents to be honest. I just don't want to tell Adela that so she won't freak out or anything. She always talks about her family being so close and supportive but I'm a bit worried they won't like me. 

"You'll be fine. Just be yourself Gerald. I'm pretty sure they'll love you." She told me smiling.

Adela was wearing black skinny jeans with a red sweater and she looked so cute. She was always very festive and she loves Christmas. I, of course was wearing all black.

Adela grabbed her car keys and presents for her family then we left her apartment. It was freezing cold in Chicago and I'm definitely not use to this weather. We got in her car and she started to drive to her parents house. It was a 25 minute drive and we pulled up to a small house. We both got out of the car. I took a deep breath.

"You're fine babe." She said as we walked up the front door.

She knocked on the door and a tall young man opened the door. He looked like Adela.

"About time!" He said when he saw us.

"Nice to see you too asshole." Adela quickly said laughing.

We stepped inside.

"Angel this is Gerald, Gerald this is my older brother Angel." Adela said as she looked up at me.

"Nice to finally meet you man." I said as I reached out my hand.

Her brother gladly shook my hand.

"Yeah nice to meet you too. Adela told us a lot about you. I listen to some of your songs." Angel told me.

"Aw man cool." I told him.

"Come inside, all the family is inside." He said as he led us inside.

Adela grabbed my hand and we walked into the living room. A lady with blonde hair quickly went up to us.

"Hey Mom!" Adela said smiling.

"Hey! About time you come around here. We missed you at Thanksgiving." She said as she hugged her.

"I missed you guys too. Mom this is my boyfriend Gerald. Gerald this is my mother Nicole." Adela told me.

"Hi Gerald. Nice to finally meet you!" Nicole said as she leaned in for a hug.

I gladly hugged her back. Thank God Adela's mom was nice.

"It's nice to meet you to ma'am. Thank you for inviting me." I told her smiling.

"It's no problem, you make yourself at home." She told me smiling.

"Dad come here!" I heard Adela call out.

Soon Adela's father walked into the living room. Adela looked so much like her mother and her brother looked more like her father.

"Hey Pa, this is my boyfriend Gerald." She told him smiling.

"Hi Gerald, nice to meet you. I'm Fernando." He said as he extended his hand out to me.

I firmly shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Sir. Thank you for the invite." I told him.

"No it's no problem. Thanks for coming." He calmly replied.