Chapter Eighteen.

Lashelle let out a sharp exhale as she jogged around her neighborhood. She had a radio interview at 8:00 a.m., a photoshoot at 11:00, dance rehearsal at 2:30 and the Grammys later that night. She was releasing her next single from her second album today and she was excited. The fans had been waiting for her to release another one and she knew this one was going to put her over the top.

She hadn't spoke to Trey in days since he'd been in Miami and she didn't care to. While they were husband and wife, they were also artists. She didn't have time to coddle him and play around. Trey could do that, he'd been in the game longer. She couldn't slack off while she was in her prime. She just hoped he'd be back in time for the awards show tonight.

After jogging her 5 miles, Lashelle walked into the house and let out a sigh of relief when the air conditioning hit her. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. She gulped down as much as she could and texted Will to bring her large vanilla bean frappuccino when he was on his way. She jogged up the stairs to take a shower and get herself cleaned up.

After showering and fixing herself up, Lashelle walked into her closet with a towel wrapped around her body as she looked through her clothes. Since she had a photoshoot later, she figured she'd keep it a bit simple.

Picking out a pair of high waisted shorts, a fitted black tee and a pair of black Manolo Blahnik heels, she dropped her towel and lotion her body before she slipped on her panties and bra. She got dressed and brushed her hair straight. She kept her face free of makeup except for lip gloss and grabbed her tote bag, walking down the stairs.

Will texted her that he was outside and she grabbed her phone off of the kitchen counter as she walked out of the door.

"Good morning, Miss Lashelle." Will greeted her and handed her the drink.

"Morning, Will. Thank you for my drink. I have an interview with Yvonne Riley at 8:00, I have a photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar at 11:00 and I'm leaving to the dance studio at 2:30. Then I have the Grammys tonight. It's gonna be a long, but eventful day." She explained and sipped her frappuccino.

"Yes, ma'am. I got you." He nodded.

Will opened the door for her and she got in, buckling her seatbelt. She grabbed her phone and got on Snapchat to do a few videos, talking about her day.

"Good morning, my Bombshelles. I've got a busy day today. Got this interview with Yvonne Riley, I have a photoshoot with Harper's Bazaar, dance rehearsal and then the Grammys. Throughout today, you'll get to see glimpses and sneak peeks of those things. I'm gonna be dead tired by tonight, but superstardom costs. Got my Starbucks with me. I'll probably be drinking that all day. Also, I'm releasing my single today and I know you guys are gonna love it. So let's get it started." She smiled and gave a thumbs up.

She took a video of the road as Will was driving and soon her phone began to ring. She looked at the screen and saw her manager Lisa was calling.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Lashelle, good morning." Lisa started, "You've got your schedule, right?"

"Yes, I got it. I'm on top of it."

"Great, great. I called Trey's manager and he's supposed to be in from Miami around 4:00 today, so he will be here in time to get ready for the Grammys tonight. I will see you at the radio station in a few."

"Ok, I'll be there."

They hung up with each other and Lashelle looked out of the window, watching other cars go by.

When she arrived to the radio station, a few cameras were out and they snapped pictures of her as soon as she stepped out of the car. While paparazzi could be annoying at times, all you had to do was give them a smile and wave and they wouldn't be too bad. She walked inside and Yvonne smiled at her.