chapter 1

Cathy steps out of the shower ringing out her new styled hair. Drying herself off with the sunny yellow towel she steps into her room checking the time. 6:00am. Today is the first day after a year away from school. Its senior year. To everyone Cathy left to live in Colorado but "Holli" is starting today. Grabbing ahold of a black pencil skirt and a pink knit crop top she slips them on. Around 6:30 she starts to curl her hair in blonde and brown ringlets. They cascade down her back almost reaching her waist.

Soon Cathys hair and makeup are done. She purposely styled the makeup to make her eyes bigger and brighter. The coke cap glasses had made her eyes looks muddy and small when in reality they were large and golden brown. Before sje knew it, it was 8:10 and school started at 8:50. Grabbing black stilletos and a large black gucci purse that she also uses as a backpack she runs out to her black porsche.

Stopping at starbucks and getting a white chocalate mocha starts her day out rignt. After about ten minutes she finnaly pulls up to the school. This was the plce that had been Cathys living hell and housed the bitches that made it that way. Stepping slowly out of the car she stands up viewing the school for the first time in a year. But Cathy was looking at it in a new way. No more would it be viewed as a hell for her but for them.

Opening the large door to the hallway all eyes turn to her. Girls look envious and hateful, guys nearly drop there jaws. "Holli" simply looks at everyome as if they were beneath her. Meanwhile Cathy was close to breaking down. She pulls herself together and calmy makes the long trek to her locker opening it and sticking her folders and binders in. The locker next to hers shuts showing Nicks cheery and boy next door looks. His golden brown hair was lazily messed amd his hazel eyes slowly checks Cathy out lingering on her belly ring. When his eyes finnaly on her own he winks.

"How nice to meet you," he gently removes some stray locks of hair from his eyes"Im nick".

Cathy chuckles inside "I am Holli Winter". Closin her locker the sound of it slamming echoes throughout the hallways causing everyone to look there way.

"Well I must be going to class now" He smirks "Hope to see you soon" glancing down at her one more time "All of you".

She snorts " Yea you wish"!

Most people stared wide eyed at most likely the first girl to deny him in his life. Nick towers over me standing at 6 feet compared to my measley 5.6. His eyes glaze over confused since he surely was thrown off guard. He quickly recovers and plasters a cocky grin on his face.

"We'll see" Turning away he heads to homeroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be three guys so when they are all introduced start rooting fornyour favriotw and who she should end up with! Vote comment only takes a little while;] As the story progresses the chapters will get longer. Love ya;)