Split

B: GO TO HELL!
Tati starts crying.
B: Save your tears for someone who actually cares for you Tati.
K: Well I do. This is the reason why I kissed Tati.
B: What?!
K: Yea I've also been dating her behind your back for the last week and a half.
Gabe is getting really hurt and pissed. He goes over to Kenneth and punches him in the face. He gets really close to Tati's face
T: Gabe what are you doing?
G: You think that you can mess with my mind. Play with my heart? Think again Tati. Now you really hurt me. I'm going to hurt you so bad, you won't even want to show your face outside of your house because everyone will know. I will expose you for the little, lying bitch that you are.
T: Gabe.
G: Save it. I'm done with you. You went behind my back and cheated on me with my best friend now ex-best friend. I hope your happy because you sure as hell weren't happy with me since you decided to cheat on me with that asshole.
K: Back up from her DeGuzman. You're scaring her.
G: That's the point San Jose. You also have no right to be talking.
Bo: Tati. Kenneth. It's time for you guys to leave. Y'all have caused too much trouble and hurt for one day.
T: Boo-
Bo: Save it Tati. I don't want to talk to you until you realize your mistakes. I don't even know who you are anymore.
T: Fine. We'll leave. Just know that you guys are making the biggest mistake of your lives.
Tati and Kenneth walked out of the hospital room.
S: Wow Gabe, I've never seen you act like that before.
G: Neither have I.
B: It was Tati and Kenneth. He loved her so much and trusted the both of them. I don't blame him. What they did was really wrong?
Bo: Why aren't you upset over this?
B: Like I said before, Kenneth and I were bound to break up at some point sooner or later. Life chose sooner. I'll be fine. I know that I have my true friends by my side and that's all I really need.
The doctor comes in.
Doctor: Visiting hours are over. Only one of you can stay to make sure she is fine. The others have to go.
Bo: Sean and I are going to head out. It's getting pretty late.
S: You don't like staying with Bailey right?
G: No not at all. I got it. You two go home and get some rest.
Bo: Alright goodnight.
S: Night.
Boogie and Sean leave the room. Gabe sits down in a chair that is next to Bailey's hospital bed.
B: Did you really mean everything you said to Tati?
G: Kinda of. I was just so hurt that I just wanted to hurt her.
B: Mission accomplished.
They both laugh.
B: It's gonna be okay. You know that they are gonna come running back for our forgiveness.
G: Which we aren't going to give, right?
B: They don't deserve it. What they did was awful. I know I said some pretty hurtful shit in the past, but nothing compared to the shit that they said and done. Right now I kinda wish that we were in a back alley somewhere so that I can flame her ass. Like actually flame her ass.
Gabe chuckles.
G: I'm surprised that you haven't yet.
B: Self-control I guess.
G: Can I have some?
B: What? Self-control?
G: Yea.
B: You have a lot of it.
G: Really? Because I felt like apart of me was ripped out and thrown in the trash.
B: Same. I mean I also look like trash. God I'm stupid.
G: No you're not.
B: I let a guy play with my emotions and now I'm stuck in this horrible hospital bed again.
G: What do you mean again?
B: Same thing happened in middle school. Instead of stabbing I cut myself over and over again. Lost a lot of blood and almost my life. One cut went too deep and cut an artery. The doctor said that he was surprised that I made it. I vowed to never let that happen again. Guess I was wrong.
G: Hey look at me.
Bailey looks up at Gabe.
B: Yea?
G: Never in a million years could you have predicted this to happen. Life just has its ways. You kept your guard up but let it down with Kenneth because forgot about that incident. It's not your fault.
B: Sometimes I feel like it is. I mean I still love him Gabe. I loved him ever since middle school.
Bailey's voice starts cracking up.
B: I want him back.
Bailey starts crying really hard and Gabe hugs her.
G: You're gonna be okay. I still love Tati. Even though I said some pretty hurtful shit to her face, I still love her. We are in the same boat. Don't think that you are going through this mess alone because you're not.
B: Thanks Gabe I really needed to hear that.
Bailey pulls away from the hug and they both stare into each other's eyes. Gabe starts leaning in.
B: What are you doing?
G: I don't know.
Bailey also leans in and they kiss. They pull back after a few seconds.
B/G: Woah.

TBC
YYYYYAAAASSSSS #BABE!!!!!! Y'all have no idea how long I have been waiting to but Babe into my stories. What do guys think of this chapter?
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘