| Cнapтer 9 |

[ALAN'S POV]

I slowly open my eyes. Ugh! I feel so tired and cold. I turned to the side, but I felt something pull me back. I look at my hands and the memories come back to me. Fucking shit! I'm still tied to the bed! His going to pay really bad when I get untied! Just wait and see. I will ripe him to fucking shreds! I try to speak, but I was to weak. I feel hungry. When was the last time I ate? I really don't remember. . . .

"Good morning, Alan." I jump when I hear his voice.

"You fucking bastard. . .I'm gonna kill you. . .untie me. . .now." I whisper, getting weaker each time. He sits on the bed and his smirk fades away.

"Hmmmmm. . .you seem kinda. . . .sick. . ." I feel his hand on my forehead. "Yup. . .you really are sick."

I look at him. It looks like he is. . .worried. I never seen that before on him, but it looks kinda . . .cute. It makes me want to hug him and tell him that I will be okay. Ugh! Shit! Stop Alan! Just stop! Its not cute! Why do I always let my guard down! I shouldn't get soft on him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sterling's POV)

I know that I might be mean to him, but I can't help it. I love to see him mad it turns me on, but right now I'm really worried. I get the key and untie him. He rubs his wrist, as they had a really bad red mark on them and blood. I stiffen. Blood. . .

"Owww it hurts. . ." he whimpers.

"Here give me your wrist."

"No. . .what if you hurt me. . ."

"I won't."

He looks up at me and sighs, giving me his wrists. I lick his wrists, causing him to hiss. Shit! I can't stand this! I need his blood! I have been craving it for so long! I need to stop before I make a bad choose.

______________________

OH WILL HE STOP?

SORRY ITS SO FREAKING SHORT. I JUST COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING GOOD.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS YOU GUYS! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME :)

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING. . .

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?

VOTE OR COMMENT :)