His Place

Sorry memes I had to
I wake up still on Gene lap, I turn around to see Gene looking out at the distance rhe looks down at me "You finally woke up...it's time to get you home" he tells I don't want to back home Garroth and Zane are going to be and be super mad I just can't "G-Gene I-I don't want to back home" I say while sitting up next to him and resting my head on his shoulder and he puts his head I top of mine "Maybe if you want you can stay the night at my place my mom and dad won't be home and Dante is at a friends house so he won't be home for awhile" he says, but wouldn't it be weird I feel my face is warm "can I please" I say I just don't want to see Garroth or Zane right now "Ye lets go" he says we get up and start walking to his place.
We made it to his place "wait here I'll go get you some cloths to sleep in" he says and goes upstairs, I go to set down on the coach. When Gene came down he gave me some cloths "here I couldn't find any of my moms so you can use one of my pj pairs, you can change in the bathroom over there" he said pointing to the bathroom I went to go change the cloths are a bit big on me I came out of the bathroom and saw Gene all ready changed "hey it's not that late want to watch a movie? You can choose the movie" He asked I thought about it I then I yelled "HARRY POTTER!" Gene covered his ear "okay you really don't need to yell that loudly" he said "sorry" he grab a random Harry Potter movie I'm surprised that he has all the movies "witch one?" he asked "the goblet of fire please" I answer he put the movie on and we both sit on the coach I sit next to Gene and Gene puts his arm around me pulling me closer to him, I can feel the warmth of his body.
After the movie was over Gene asked me if I was getting tired I said yes he lead me to his room I don't now why "sorry the reason I couldn't get my mom pjs for is that she locked her room as while as Dante sooo ~you can sleep next to don't worry I won't do anything to you~" he said I feel so hot right now I just say "okay" I get in his bed in one side and Gene goes next to me he turns off the light off I start closing my eyes then I feel a arm going around me I get kinda scared "shhh it's okay it's just me, Gene did you forget I'm next to you" he said pulling me close to him I take on last look at his window then I fall in to a deep sleep next to Gene.
Y/n thinking of Gene
Why him why I'm I feeling this way?
What is this feeling in having?
Why does Gene making feel this way?
But Zane would he get mad at me sleeping next to Gene?
Why I'm I hanging out with him more?
Gene?

Hope you guys like it sorry I like Harry Potter if you haven't seen it go watch Harry Potter right now..bye