Fatal Phonecall PART 4

ONLY PLAY VIDEO WHEN YOU SEE A ROW OF #'S. MAKE SURE THAT THE STORY IS SHOWN IN FULL TEXT OTHERWISE THE VIDEO DOESN'T WORK. ENJOY THE FINAL PART OF FATAL PHONE CALL. PICTURE OF ELLIE MAKING HER WAY TO PEACE!!!!

It was around then Ellie started to cry.

" How can this be happening?" she said sobbing. " How did this happen?"

I stared helplessly in to the phone trying to comfort her. Through a phone it's not that easy. You can't hug a phone. So my brain took over instead.

" I guess that Patrick's luck finally ran out." I started. " He must have run out of money for the pot."

" So what?" Ellie said cynically. " He just rounded up every girl he was going out with to kill them? And for what?"

I heard a shuffling through my phone.

" Yeah, I knew it. He didn't take anything that was in my pockets not even my fifty euro which I got as a birthday present."

My gasp got stuck in my throat.

" Yes Matt. It's my birthday today. I am 18 years old." Ellie laughed bitterly. " Funny how my life ends when it only just begun."

I couldn't believe it. It was so unfair how something so stupid and pointless did this to Ellie.

" It's not fair." Ellie bawling at this stage. " It's not fair. It's not fair. It's not FAIR."

I heard Ellie screaming and running through the phone. I had no idea where she was going but what she roared next made it pretty obvious.

" DIE, YOU BASTARD, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

She was probably trying to kick Patrick's brains all over the pavement cause I have a feeling it's not a blow job she's trying to give him. I had to let her vent her anger as I couldn't see her or pull her away. I just ran over to Patrick's body and spoke in to the phone. " He's dead Ellie."

Ellie was sobbing somewhere when she paused. Sniffing she asked " did you just call me Ellie?"

" Yeah......... Sooooooooo?"

" Remember? I said people who love me call me Ellie... Matt?"

Okay... why does a girl always have dramatically switch a conversation in to pure awkwardness. One minute it's all about trying to do a corpse harm and now it's the feelings. WHEN WILL THEY EVER FIGURE IT OUT? Guys are not capable of talking about that kind of stuff. Maybe it's the, as some of the girls in my school call it, "overload in the testosterone department". NEWS FLASH LADIES- maybe YOU have an overload in the oestrogen area. I could have gone on and on about this, seriously I did many times before, but Ellie had a point.

I called her Ellie... you know. Why did I call her Ellie? I have been calling her Ella all night before Patrick. I am so right. Feelings are a topic men will never embrace. We just don't have the capacity to feel emotion.

There. I said it. Now. Is every female in the audience educated? Cause there is only so much time a man's opinion matters today.

" Matt. I can't believe you have no idea of why you are calling me Ellie. You're such stonehearted robot."

Told you so.

" Look Ellie. Guys are not capable of feeling emo-"

" BULLSHIT!!! You're the one who wanted a snog earlier when Patrick cashed in his chips. Now you're blowing me off? Well do you want to know what I think of you, DO YOU?"

Getting slightly pissed now that the moment was dead.

" Okay what am I in the world according to miss high and fucking mighty."