Queen Demetria 👑

Camila had woke up from a dream that scared her really badly. She was shaking and had a layer of sweat coating her small body, causing her baby hairs to stick to her forehead.

Tears fell freely from her eyes and onto her cheeks. She looked at Lauren. She felt bad and didn't want to wake up Lauren. She needed to see if any one else was up because she was really really scared.

Camila slid out of bed, picking up Nala as she still cried. The small brunette girl made her way to Dinah's room. She tapped lightly on the door and whimpered a little. Dinah sat up, having been awake and on her phone.

"Mila.. what's wrong?" She asked calmly, not wanting to scare the frightened girl. Camila sniffled, slowly walking to Dinah, who pulled her onto her lap. "Where's Lauren darling?" Dinah asked. "I..I wan'ed a let her sweep.." Camila mumbled in a childlike voice that Dinah found cute.

Dinah slightly regretted bringing Lauren up because Camila bit her lip nervously, trying to hold back a sob. "Hey..." Dinah rubbed Camila's back comfortingly. "Don't cry.. it's okay." Dinah told the tiny girl softly. "L..Lolo." She cried into Dinah. "Shh.. c'mon. She won't be upset. I'll wake her up okay?"

She didn't answer, just continued to cry as Dinah stood up with her in her arms. Dinah carried the trembling girl into Lauren's room before shaking her sleeping friend. "Laur.." she said softly.

Lauren rolled over mumbling, "Dj shhhhh.. it's sleepy time." "Lauren please." She begged, shaking Lauren again. Camila cried harder when she realized that Dinah was waking Lauren up. Lauren heard Camila's cries and sat up, rubbing her eyes, "Camz? sweetheart.. hey..."

Lauren took Camila into her arms, cradling her how Dinah had been, letting the smaller girl rest her head on her chest as Dinah sat next to them. "Shhh.. breathe, slow down sweetie."Lauren cooed softly to Camila, who wouldn't stop crying.

"I.. I sowwy wowo." She sobbed, speaking in a baby voice. "It's okay, don't be sorry, relax. Everything is going to be okay." Lauren told Camila before giving her a kiss on the cheek. Lauren laid down with Camila snuggled close to her, still crying, just not as hard.

Lauren was growing concerned, so was Dinah. Lauren needed to find out what was causing Camila to have such terrible nightmares so she could help the small girl. "Shhh, I'm here. I've got you, Dj is here too and nothing is gonna happen to you." Lauren cooed.

It may have taken Lauren and Dinah 30 minutes, but Camila did calm down and was now cuddled into Lauren's side, holding onto her shirt sleepily. Shortly after Camila had calmed down, Dinah had fallen asleep next to Camila.

Lauren giggled at Dinah a little and pulled Camila closer to her, tracing light circles on the small girl's back, eventually putting her back to sleep.

*time skip*

Normani and Dinah had planned to help each other with their rooms later on, but Normani couldn't find Dinah. "Dinah?" She called out. "Dj where are you? It's not funnyyyyy." She called out again. She checked all of the rooms in the house before asking if Ally knew where she was, but she didn't.

She resorted to checking Lauren's room. Being as quiet as possible, she opened the door and smiled at the sight. Lauren was holding Camila and Dinah had turned over in her sleep, wrapping a protecting arm around Camila.

It was too cute and she couldn't resist so she took a cute picture of the three before leaving the room.

*time skip to 12pm the next day*

All five of the girls were watching a movie, having just finished lunch. Lauren had managed to get Camila to eat a small amount, which was a bit of an improvement.