What Do You Want From Me?

That James guy got his ass kicked yesterday. By me. And boy does that feel good. Grudgingly I get out of bed and put on my clothes for today. It was a 'whatever' t shirt and shorts.

I've decided to go to school today because on my schedule I have Music and art

I've decided to go to school today because on my schedule I have Music and art. Both great subjects. I grab my bag and go down stairs. There, I find Cassidy sitting down doing her make up.

"Hey Maya. You need to get your own way into school. No way am I driving you while looking like that." I step in front of her and point at my shirt as if to say, whatever. Macey and Jason are terrible friends. I found out that they had been talking trash about me so we are no longer friends. I'm a lone wolf. Just the way I like it.

It was finally music class. I walk in to the classroom and take my seat at the front. Usually in any other class I don't sit at the front but that is because I don't like that class. I was one 9f the last ones to arrive. Sitting behind my seat was Lucas. "Sup Ranger Rick? " I ask not really caring. "Not much. What bout you Hart? " I tilt my head.  "Well, I did bash this guy yesterday because he called me a booger in a pick-up line and accused me of farting aswell." I say fake cheerfully. He chuckles and I turn back round. "Okay class today we will be learning about a new artist names Sabrina Carpenter." The music teacher announces. I silently yes in my head because she is my favourite singer. I live her new album evolution ad my favourite songs in that album are probably, No words, Thumbs, and feels like loneliness .(true fact) "Maya. Since you seem so distracted why don't you sing one of her songs for the rest of the class. She says gesturing to the front of the class room. I shrug and stand up facing the class. I bet ya people expect me to do a completely wrong song or be a bad singer.  Well, here goes nothing.
Somewhere in the world there is a father and a mother.
And the father is a son who has a mother.
The mother has a daughter who gets married to the brother of a mother and they all just try to multiply with one another.
Cause that's just the way of the world. Never ends til the end then you start again.
That's just the way of the world.  That's just the way of the world.
Somewhere in the world they think their working for themselves. They get up every day to go to work for someone else.
And somebody works for them and so they think they got a maid. But they're all just working to get paid the very same.
And so they keep on twidling them thumbs. Diddle de da dum.
They're gonna keep on twidling them thumbs. Diddle de da dum dum.
Once I finish I open my eyes to see blank faces. Sighing I wake back to my seat confidently. The teacher looks at me rudely. "What did you expect? Some terrible sucky performance or me not knowing anything?" I say sassily. She glares at me then continues her lesson.

After music was art. My favourite. I take my seat and look at what we have to do today. Draw a descriptive eye showing the opposite of what you see the world as e.g dark, light etc. I straight away begin to draw. I drew a colorful eye with light and happiness.

 I drew a colorful eye with light and happiness

"That's really good." Remarks lucas from beside me. "Thanks." I say curtly. I look over at his. His is good but not nearly as good as mine. He drew a light blue eye with a bit of darkness showing.

 He drew a light blue eye with a bit of darkness showing

Obviously he sees the world in its fake form. "Yours is alright too." He laughs. "Thanks for the input." The bells rings a few moments later and I begin to pack up my stuff. I leave the school grounds and begin my way home. "Hey Short stack! Where are you going? Your going into the bad side of town!" Lucas calls out to me.
"Actually, I am going home."
"You really live there?" He asks. I nod and continue to walk home. "Hey. Wait!" He calls out to me once more. "What do you want from me Huckleberry?" I say exasperatly. "I didn't know you could sing like that." He admitted. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." I turn around but Lucas steps ahead of me. "Why did you draw that eye all colorful and light? We were supposed to draw the opposite of what we think the world is like." I nod. "And I did." He looks at me sympatheticly. "You see the world as negative?" He asks. I look at him strangely. "How could you not?  Hunger, wars, murders, bullying, poverty? Those a just a few of the things going on right now and nobody is doing anything about it!" I say before walking right off. I didn't tell him about the fact that I myself haven't had anything to eat today. Cassidy and Mum ate the last of it. In fact they always eat it before offering me anything. But who cares. I can get my own food if I have to. 

Once I get home I jump on my bed and put my ear plugs in playing Sabrina Carpenter.
Under pressure. Questions all around but there's no answers.
Try to keep my pace they want it faster.
Records( please let me know if that is actually what she sayd if it isnt tell me what it is and ill change it)all around to give me shelter.
No need to hurry. No need to hush.
Tell them my story, it's never enough.
I'm hiding from my shadows, running to save my dreams.
I know that you'll go watching, your right their watching me.
I need a taste of freedom, I need somewhere to breathe.
I know that you'll go watching,
Your right their watching me.
So give me a little, give me a little, give me a little more space.
Just give me a little, give me a little.

I don't see why Lucas was so amazed by my singing and art. Did he really think I was that useless. Does everybody really think that? Well, I guess I'll just have to prove them wrong.