Part ten

The time flew by and s own enough it was time to head out. I said my goodbyes and walked out the house. It's time for me to start my career I packed up everything I would need for a ten hour flight. Lots of food is the main thing. I was at the airport when I sat next to a blonde girl. I started talking to her and I found out she is Selena Gomez and we were both going to Oklahoma. "Oh wow your the selena Gomez" I say quietly. "Shh, are you a fan" she ask. "Yes, I'm heading out to Oklahoma for magcon" I say. "Oh the show is wonderful" she says. "I'm not there for the show I'm in it. " I say. "Mine names Alyssa Thomas" I add. "Oh you are becoming famous I honestly did not recognize you" she laughs. We chat the whole plane ride.
Once landed
I go to the hotel and see Nash, Taylor, Matt, and Hayes standing in front of a hotel room I see them and I walk to them but Nash runs at me picket me up and spins me. I giggle as he puts me down. "Alyssa you have no idea how much we missed you" Nash says referring to all the boys..."especially us" he says referring to the little group standing a few feet away. "I missed you all" I say quietly. They hug me. "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" Matt yells. We laugh. "So we did a lot of begging but Bart finally agreed to let you, me, Taylor, Matt, and Hayes room together. There are two beds and a couch." I smile " okay Matt, and Taylor get one bed, Nash and Hayes get the other and I get the couch" before they argue I run in and jump on the couch and out my stuff on it. We soon get comfortable and invite all the boys to come hang out. We all decide to play truth or dare. " Alyssa is it true you have a crush on one or more guys in this room" I blush an extremely bright red. Everybody laughs and then I nod. They all go "ohhhhhh" after I said that my phone beeped signaling is got a text.
Nasty poo😘💯- hey bae
Me- hi
Nash's poo😘💯- can I ask you for some advice
Me- of course
Nashy poo😘💯- ok, I really like this girl and she is just all around perfect. I want to go for it but I think she likes somebody else's and I'm too nervous to ask.
Me- Nash go for it because if that girl turns you down she has no idea what she is missing out on. You are my best friend and we've become so close that I know for a fact she is missing out in someone great
Nashy poo😘💯- wow thanks Alyssa I think I'll ask her on the last day of magcon since I will see her again so soon
Me -goodluck nashy poo