Chapter 23

* * * * * * * * * * 

The pizza got here and we ate it all. 

There is only one bed to we sleep together. We finally fell asleep during the movie Walle. I had a weird dream. I Had a dream were harry came back and alex cheated on me. . . .Again Ooh no! & Harry came back with a surprise for me and it was. . . . . . . . Woahh. Ooh no last time a i had a dream lie this it came true. I can't tell alex but i need to keep an eye out on him! I woke up and got my purse and drove to starbucks in my pajama's.

I walk through the door and Harry was there. Ooh no it's happening. 

Ha: Sarah! I have been looking everywere for you! 

Sa: Yeah, me and alex went to a hotel. Austin and I got in a huge fight and i didn't want to be in his presence.

Ha: Can we talk?

He says witha cheeky smile i love. Than he looks down at me and what i'm wearing

Ha: What are you wearing?

Sa: It's starbucks not the white house! 

I throw my hands up and pretend a little baby fit. 

Ha: Alright uhmm hey i want you to go pick out a cute(!) outfit for tonight i brought you a present.

Sa: It's not the One and only Cody Simpson right?

I laugh at the thought of me FREAKING OUT over Cody. 

Ha: No even better. 

I have forgotten about my dream so i was clueless.

Sa: Okay! Let me go call Robert! 

Ha: see you at your hotel in 1 hour!

i walk away and i meet up with Robert and i told him whats going on. We found a cheap/cute shirt. It was a blue and purple bleached out v neck that drops over a shoulder and some jean booty shorts and a blue headbamd that goes around my forehead. It only took us 30 minutes so we headed to the hotel and i fall asleep in my pajama's. My ICONic Boyz Pajama's. I Woke up to Alex pouring Ice cold water on my face and i fly out of the covers and jumped on him. And than i see it. . . My surprise. . . . My dream. . . . . Them.