give it to me | kaisoo [m]

𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝, 𝚝𝚘𝚙!𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗, 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚎𝚡, 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍/𝚜 𝚍𝚢𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚜, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚎 (𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚘𝚘), 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚡, 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚔 (𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚒 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛), 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢
-

It's been an hour. Kyungsoo was lying there, his hands tied up above his head, his cock fully erected, body full of dark purple marks, hips thrusting into air from time the time because his body was flinching from the desperation. Jongin was in the room with him, sitting on a chair, admiring the elder's body. He was obsessed with Kyungsoo, with his desperation, his neediness - it was all extremely thrilling to Jongin.

"Please, Jongin," Kyungsoo begged the younger, "fuck me hard and deep," Oh, how Jongin loves listening to this. The elder always came up with the right thing to say to make Jongin even more aroused. The latter adored Kyungsoo showing his inferiority to him.

"What does my little slut want?" Jongin stood up and made his way to his toy. "You have to tell me precisely or I won't  know," Jongin teased the elder with light touches all around his thighs, intentionally fondling close to his cock, but not close enough, not hard enough.

"I need more, Jongin. I want to feel your nails on my skin, scaring me, marking me, making me bleed. I want you to swallow my sins by fucking them out of me. Hurt me, Jongin. I want you to hurt me again."

Kyungsoo's words were like music to the younger's ears. He was so devoted to the pain, devoted to Jongin - his dominant. "You're nothing but a needy slut," Jongin said as he wrapped his hand around Kyungsoo's neck and started choking him. The inability to breathe properly only made the elder more aroused.

He loved the pain. He loved how he felt when Jongin slapped him, bit his skin, scratched him, made him bleed, filled him up with his dick, made him cum. He loved every single detail, because it involved pain and it involved Jongin, the only two things that could ever make him feel something.

The younger was still choking his toy when he lowered his head to capture Kyungsoo's lips. The kiss was full of dominance, full of passion, and soon enough, it also involved the taste of Kyungsoo's blood that was pouring out of his bottom lip.

Jongin pushed his hips downwards and let them collide with Kyungsoo's which made the latter release a muffled moan. Kyungsoo was so aroused and he wanted - no, he needed more. He needed Jongin to fill him up, to thrust into him like there's no tomorrow, to hurt him more.

And that's exactly what Jongin intended to do to him.

The relationship those two had was complicated to say at least. They were in a relationship but it was more like an ownership. Jongin owned Kyungsoo and the latter loved that.

After waiting and teasing the elder for such a long time, Jongin was also getting impatient and the fact that he knew he could do anything he wanted to Kyungsoo made everything faster. After Jongin took his jeans and boxers off, there was no preparation, no gentleness, no kindness, no love.

Outside their bedroom, they would die and kill for each other, but when it comes to sex, all love was gone and both of them adored the way it was.

Jongin thrust in without caring if it hurts Kyungsoo because the younger knew it hurts. But he also knew how much Kyungsoo loves the pain.

His thrusts were fast and Jongin always went as deep as he could before pushing out and thrusting back in immediately. The boy under him was both screaming and moaning, choking slightly as Jongin still had his hand wrapped around his neck.

Kyungsoo could still taste the blood coming out of his bottom lip and he only bit it harder to savour the taste.

His dominant was looking down at him with hungry eyes, smirking every time the elder choked, showing his twisted smile afterwards.

This image might look ugly or disgusting even for a lot of people, but for the two of them, it was nothing but perfect. Kyungsoo being completely controlled by Jongin, messy and raw, that was their definition of perfect.

Kyungsoo came with a loud scream on his stomach, but that didn't stop Jongin from thrusting, it actually made him go faster. He was still abusing now almost lifeless body. Kyungsoo was running out of oxygen, but he still had that twisted smile on his face, he was happy.

The image of the boy under him - slowly closing his eyes, possibly fainting due to the lack of oxygen and exhaustion, still smiling - that's what made Jongin finally release his load into the elder.

Jongin then pulled out, but didn't miss the chance to get some of his cum on his finger and pushing it into Kyungsoo's mouth who instantly sucked with all the force he had left, which honestly wasn't much, but that's exactly why the scene was so perfect for the both of them.

The elder fell asleep in the process of sucking onto Jongin's finger and the latter just smiled down at now sleeping boy.

"You did well, pup."