Chapter 53- welcoming

"Luca I want to go back" I say determined, he shakes his head

"No. He hurt you physically and emotionally" he grumbles typing on his laptop.

"Can I at least be accepted in the pack?" I whine and he sighs shutting his laptop.

"Right away" he mumbles and walks away.

I sit on our bed and look at the plain black wall, we really need a tv... And brighter colours.

The door opens and Storm, Stella and Lexie walk I with a black clothes holder holding a dress.

"What are you girls doing here?" I ask and Storm laughs.

"To help you get ready of course! We bought the dress" Lexi says.

"Wait but I only asked Luca about it ten minutes ago" I say confused.

"Yeah and he told us right away" I laugh.

"Now go in the shower!" Storm pushes the dress in my hand and Stella hands me a bra and underwear.

I walk in the bathroom shutting the door behind me, I strip and turn on the shower.

I step in and start washing my hair, a man figure walks in and I scream covering my body parts.

"Babe it's me" Luca chuckles and I open the fogged up shower door glaring at him.

He walks to me and I push at his chest, he grabs my slippery wrist with a smirk and looks down at my body licking his lips.

"No" I whisper and push his chest, he stumbles back and I shut the shower door.

"I want a kiss!" He demands.

"Nope!" He opens the shower door and steps in with his clothes, I gasp and he grabs my waist pulling my hips forward towards his hard on.

He pushes it into my core and I moan "what about that kiss?" He huskily whispers.

"Don't have sex while we are out here!" Stella shouts.

"Please don't!" Shouts Storm, I laugh and he kisses me.

Our lips move quickly in sync and he pulls back, he steps out of the shower and winks at me.

"Cya soon flower."

He walks out shutting the door behind him, I turn off the shower and step out wrapping a towel around me.