Prolouge FINAL

As Wendy caught up and followed me in, she got to meet my sister. "Hey, and jus' who the hell are ya?!" She said. Akira stood straight. "Kumin Akira, reporting. I'm...I'm the...the.." She froze. She started to sweat. "I'm..." She mumbled, looking at her hands. Wendy blinked. She began to put the pieces in her mind together. "This is just like..."

"You've put the mystery together! Good job! Uuuu hu hu hu hu!!" The lights turned off. Everything was dark. Suddenly, in front of everyone stood a cat... Was it a plush cat? It had a plump body, a pink bow on it's head, and half of its white body was black.

"Monobear!" Keichii cried out. This annoyed the cat.

"I'm not Monobear, you silly little boy!" It giggled. "I'm Mononeko! Or Monokitty, if you perfer. I must admit, I am such a cute, young thing~"

Elizabeth, the dollmaker, huffed. "Your design... is not charming in the least. Your stitching is grotesque. But nonetheless, I believe that is the point."

Mononeko stomped its foot. "Why you...! You better not mess with me, if you know what's good for you! Uuu hu hu hu hu!"

I leaned back. I was scared of whatever this thing was. It scared me to death. My sister just stood there. She looked completely blank.Hoshiko hugged Keichii and closed her eyes, obviously scared, too.

"Adding onto what Lizzy-chan said. Your design is very overused, kid. The mastermind needs a new sense in fashion." Taylor snorted.

Monocat leered. "I'll have you know I'm very fashionable! But cats themselves... Don't have a lot of fashion sense, do they? Ahhh well~"

Tohru bit his lip. "I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY WE'RE HERE!"

Monocat snickered. "Do you know nothing? I think it's pretty obvious!! We're here for another High School Life of Mutual Killing! Sorta..."

Jean gasped. "What do you mean, sorta?"

Monocat chuckled. "It's not really much of a High School Life when you're so close to graduating... Did you know you guys are last years? Bet you didn't! Uuu hu hu hu hu!"

Keichii looked at himself. "I'm a... Senior?!"

Monocat danced around the room. "You bet'cha!!! And now, you have your last Senior field trip ahead of you! You all worked so hard for it at the fundraisers! enough to go around the world, really!! And I say... Let's enjoy it!! I'm prosing a World Tour Life of Mutual Killing!" The cat span on its toes, jazz hands sending out ribbons of confetti.

Chiyo the archelogist clapped her hands together. "A-A-Around the world?! Where I can see the sights! Explore the history!"

Ayane the circus girl shook her head in confusion. "... What?"

The sharpshooting girl yelled "WHAT?! THE GIRL OVER HERE IS LIKE FOUR FEET TALL?!"

The little one nods and says "Im too short!"

Taylor said "But...Lizzy-chan and I just met?"

My sister said "Mononeko. These fools though there was no mastermind. I bet you can agree they are idiots-" "THREE YEARS?! Does that mean...that everyone knows each other's secrets." Jin yelled. Akira chuckled and said "Mononeko. These fools though there was no each other's secrets?!" She freaked out

"Sis, how do you know about this? You aren't the bad guy in this ridiculous spin off full of short girls and dumb males?!" My voice trembled. "Don't break the forth wall." The illusionist scolded me and stabbed me with her elbow. I grunted and apologized.

Mononeko chuckled. "Reeeelaxxx, nya. Nobody knows your secrets. Because I have erased every memory associated with your classmates!"

Felix seemed relieved. But he frowned. "I am sure there are more Seniors in a graduating class than this! What have you done with--"

Mononeko hopped over to the stage nearby. It jumped several times for a giant switch, until it was able to grab it and yank it down. The lights in the stage ceiling sparked to life, revealing several hundred corpses hanging from the rafters.

Wendy immediately screamed. Her hands covered her agape mouth. "What the hell, cat! That... That's fuckin' disgusting!!" Keichii nearly fainted. "I... I thought I felt lingering souls! No no no no no!" He cried. "This is awful!"Hoshiko was bawling, and literately screaming. Taylor covered her mouth, and fainted. The weirdest of reactions came from Jin. She didn't even mind the bodies.

Felix gritted his teeth. "You villain! How dare you!" Mononeko twirled around. "That's not all of them... But that's another story. Are you ready to begin your Mutual Killing event?" Jean was shivering. "N-N-No!" "Too bad! Now... Please... Exit out of the school entrance! If you don't... You risk a premature death! Uuu hu hu hu hu!" And the cat vanished.

Wendy grimaced. "We better do what it says..." I nod. "C'mon guys, lets get out of here." I shout. Mostly everyone seems to agree. I leave last. I examined them.

Taylor had still been passed out. Hoshiko was scooped up by Jin and she raced out. The illusionist said "Do you need help picking her up?", which I guessed was referring to Taylor. Felix nodded. "Would you...?" He got the others to get outside. He was the last one out.

I followed him out, and the view outside was amazing. Green, rolling hills as far as the eye could see. Pastel flowers lined what bare trees there were. A baby blue sky was cast overhead. What lay before them was a small little rest area, complete with connivence store, hotel, hospital, museum, stores, a theater... things of that nature. It was like a ghost town.

Mononeko twirled around before them. "Ta-da! Your new home!!" Wendy was in awe. "It looks like... Home... Where I came from..."

"Is this based off America? " the linguist dropped the little girl, who ran back over to her partner, Felix.

"So, Monocat, Mononeko, whatever your name is, what's the motive?" Akira said. Taylor grumbled and slowly woke up. She rubbed her head and let out a huge "Eh?! Where are we?"

Wendy nodded. "No doubt about it! This is gotta be Montana!!"

Mononeko jumped onto a fence and started speaking. "Maaaaybe, maybe not! Listen well, you silly hope children. This is going to be your new home forever! ... And unless you wanna change that... Well... You're going to have to kill a fellow student!"

Felix crossed his arms. "Tch... We won't do such a horrible thing!"

Mononeko yawned. "I guess you're right... but can you imagine... Living with these people forever! Living in the same environment... Enough to drive one insane! Uuu hu hu hu!" It placed a paw on its mouth. "But you're right... a motive is in order. But I'll reveal that later tonight! It wouldn't be much of a game if you got straight to the action without exploring the place first!" Taylor shakily stood up. "We should go in groups." Hoshiko said.

"Guys, I hate to be a bother, but I'm feeling really sick and my arm hurts. Can I please take a nap?" I grumble and adjust my scarf. Jin nods "I don't see why not. G'night, kiddo!" She hugs me, causing me to blush and runs off. I use my scarf to try to wipe off the blush.

Felix had a different idea. "No. We stick together. Keep an eye on everyone." Violinist Mariko nodded. "That would be... a good idea. A good idea might be to--" she rubbed her tummy. "... Food." Wendy blinked. "Food!" Keichii frowned. "I wanna go to the hotel... but whatever works..."

"Keichii can come with me!" I offer, and he accepts. Hoshiko followed after, too. I noticed she seemed to be quite addicted to him.

PROLOUGE FINISHED!

After a short rest, I wake up to already see the two of them by the door. "Everyone's getting something to eat, free food, C'mon!" They tug me off, again.

Goddammit.

FREETIME BEGINS!

(( What two characters do you guys what to get to know first? I can't continue to novel until I get two suggestions!))