Maddy

Maddy Pov

     I was so mad at that girl Haley. Who does she think she is taking Rhydian from us. So I just walked to Shan and we talked. " Hey Mads I have missed you so much"

" Iv missed you so much too, Shan" I said about to cry.

" Hey maybe you can come over and spend the night at my house tonight. You know me, Tom, Rhydian, and you."  she said a little shy. I don't why she said it so shy but she did.

" That will be brilliant" Tom said barging into me and Shan's conversion but it did not bug me.

" Ya, that sounds great Shan" Then that stupid girl Haley asked" Can I come with you guys, just because of Maddy being there with Rhydian. I don't want her to make the same mistake in kissing my BOYFRIEND RHYDIAN!" I just wanted to make her go to the ditch that she had came from. " Ya, I guess it was just for me, Maddy, Rhydian, and Tom to spend time together and tell us about the wild with Jana, Bryn, and Cari but I guess you can" Shan said disappointed but she was not the only one that was disappointed. I was because I was hoping I could send time with Rhydian. 

                                                                                                      At Shan's House

                                                                                Maddy Pov

     I was at Shan's door and I had rang the doorbell and she had opened the door and the first thing I seen was Haley looking at me and Rhydian sitting next to her and when she had seen me and she was trying to kiss Rhydian but what made me happy was that he was pushing her back and when she had seen the smile on me when she had been rejected, she left the room and looked at me with the I will kill you look and that made it stop smiling. Rhydian didn't see the look on her face so he told me to sit next to him so I did happily. When everyone was in the room they asked question's like" What happen there and did you see Yana and is she ok"  When the questions was over Shan asked" So you and Rhydian, what's the update on that?"

" What do you mean?" I ask

" You know mean"

" Well I don't know" I said as Rhydian hugged me.

" What do you mean I don't know?" Shan asked

" She means that she does not know that means that they are not dating" Haley said

" I can answer that question meself, thank you very much" I said mad

" Sorry" Haley said mad

" I mean we have not got that far. I mean Rhydian is dating Haley" I said

" What do you mean me and Haley had just broken up" Rhydian said

" Really" I said happy