More laughter

Chapter 11- more laughter

James on the side (imagine with glasses...)

-------------------------

Jemma's POV

As soon as the kiss started I pulled away. What the hell had come over me! I just kissed the famous James Potter, HARRY POTTERS DAD!

Holy shit, Draco is ganna kill me!

Great.

The look of shock on my face was enough to put a cocky smirk on James' face beneath me. "Enjoy that Jem?" He asked still smirking at me still with his face inches away from mine.

I quickly smirked back "nahh, I've had better" I said enjoying the look of confusion on his face.

I rolled off him and just lay beside him staring at the ceiling lost in my own thoughts before his voice interrupted suddenly bringing me back to the present. Or the past. Or whatever you want to call it.

"What just happened?" He asked me confused still

"To be honest, I'm pretty confused myself"

Moments ticked away as we just lay there staring at the ceiling above us.

"So are we... You know... What's ganna... What are we now?" He asked after changing his mind several times. "Are we just friends still?"

I just lay there.

What did just happen?

What are we now?

What would happen later on?

"I don't know" was my simple reply

We just lay there for a few more minutes before he broke the silence again.

"So would you?... I mean... Like, go out with me?" He said whilst propping himself up on his elbow to look down at me. He had a concerned but curious look on his face. I looked into his eyes and could see the pale green specks around his warm hazel eyes and the amount of emotion that were in them at this exact time.

I was silent for a few moments thinking about what would happen if I just say yes.

Would the time between my time and this time be messed up?

Would I change history?

What would happen in the future?

Now I know that the veil between past, present and future are all very thin and if I make a wrong move I could ruin everything between the times. But I couldn't help but think that even though it might change a few things, it wouldn't really hurt to go out with a past-future-whatever-time-era-you-want-to-name-it celebrity would it? It would definitely be something able to boast about to Hermione!

I bit my lip whilst thinking about it and how much it would change everything up. Though I guess it wouldn't make so much difference, would it?

"I guess so" I whispered whilst still staring up into his eyes. At once they filled with brightness and happiness washing out the concern.

"That's just what I wanted to hear" he barely whispered back with a smirk before leaning down making the distance between our faces only centimetres. He rested his forehead on mine, his nose grazing against mine as he leant down even further closing the distance that was blocking our lips.

As soon as they touched I felt completely at ease, like it was natural, meant to happen.

Why do I feel this way?

He deepened the kiss pulling me closer to him. My heart was beating so fast I thought it might just jump out and eat all the house elves... Random thought... Great now I ruined to moment...