Chapter 16

Punks pov

Finally home sweet home, I smile to myself, I grab olivias luggage and carry it into my house. Just as I am about to shut the door my sister walks up the drive with my 1 week old nephew, I sigh to myself. My sister walks in and talks to me about having Jacob tonight for her, I frown as I'm about to answer Jacob starts crying, Olivia picks him up out of his car seat and cradles him whilst singing, Jacob stops crying and sucks his thumb, my sister looks at Olivia " oh my god how did you do that?" chaleen asked liv "ummmm I just sang to him" liv said shyly, "look sis I cant" liv glares at me "we will babysit go and get your rest you must be shattered" liv says. I look at her in shock, before I could speak, chaleen was gone.

"so we have gone from making love to babysitting" i look at liv "aww come on phil making love was perfect I couldn't of asked for a better night but look at this cute fella he is tiny and cute how could you even think of saying no" Olivia hands me Jacob and goes out the kitchen and comes back with a bottle for the baby and cookies for us.

After getting Olivia to feed the baby and change him she settles him in the moses basket and sits next to me. She lays down and rests her head on my lap. "you see the good in everything" i whisper she sits up and faces me "i see the good in you batman" i smile at her and start tickling her.

I kiss liv on the lips, I truly love this girl but I can't go back on my word I mean Seeing Olivia with Jacob makes me think, I need to tell her before its to late. It may break my heart if she walks away but I need to be truthful.