Q&A + Announcements

Alrighty guys, I'm back! *whispers* momentarily....

I know I've been scarce these last two weeks, school has made it a point to nip at my heels – I wish I could kick it away, alas, tis but like a lost puppy, and I am now under his mercy.

Anyway, here's our Q&R. I will be answering reactions/questions you guys commented from the last chapter. So I hope you guys asked all you wanted, because unless you can PM me, then your question will be left unanswered. And below this, I have some announcements for ya'll to read over! Thanks! Alright, let's get started.

First up:

Death Fury: Thank you! Hopefully the second book will be as successful as this one. ;P

Tahitiseabreeze: Thanks bunches! An update for RM is my next priority, hopefully sometimes next Thursday/Friday or within 2 weeks. *Maybe even before, if I'm lucky*

The Story's Shadow: To be honest, I was surprised it happened that easily for them too. I was just writing it, Wolverine was in trouble, Spider was being Spider, and then – BAM! Suddenly Wolverine was a bloodied mess and Spider saw the cameras! O.O
Heh, your right, it kind of does resemble the current "Planet of the Apes", Heehee, I think I found Peter's new nickname for Spider :P I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far, I have big plan for "At War With Monsters", trust me *rubs hands together*

Ilikehats2: Your...actually not far off...like...at all. Wolverine's position within the Academy is NOT going to be a desirable, let me tell you. I can't wait to post book 2! *as soon as it's a little written first*

Man285: Yeah *high five* Spider can be a real fighter, that's for sure. (also, glad to see your stuck around!) (P.S: I LOVE your profile pic!)

Nobel Six: Ah, thanks Nobel! :3 And thank you for being (usually) the first commenter on my book! Your support really helped me!!! Thanks for being there and sharing ideas!

Bellekitten: Believe it cause I LOVED the name, it was just so cool I was literally blown away for a moment. I'll try to have your one-shot up soon! And thank you for reading my book!

Sakiko of soleana: The S.H.I.E.L.D agent...he's not dead ;) He'll be in the next book! Heehee, I've been known to rush as well, so you're not alone there XD

Guest of honor: Yep, pretty much. S.H.I.E.L.D (+ some) VS Spider (+Pack)! ARE YOU READY TO RUUUMMMBBBLLLEEE!!!! I'm gonna try and update "RM" soon, it should be my next update *if life goes well that is* Hang in there.

Guest: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! :3 XD

EmpressRulerofallThatisWeird: That username is awesome...hush, hush little reader! I got you, don't worry, the next book should be out...well...not exactly soon, but it will be posted! *pets head* there there, all will be completed eventually. (P.S thanks for all the reviews, I always enjoyed your comments!!)

Blacksmith59: Thanks a million! Thank YOU for reading and reviewing!

Silverheartlugia2000: Yeah, Petey's having a hard time; it's hard for him to be stuck on inside with no real way to help the situation. You know...your one of the only ones who's really shown a lot of sympathy for Peter, its nice! Peter having a really hard time right now, and its awesome that someone noticed his state.

Fire-disco-unicorn: No kidding, Wolverines kind of like: WTF!? Fury, I did not sign up for this! But alas, tis too late to save the dear Howlett.

Soulangle: *raises hand as well* Agreed! (though some people would argue that USM is a shitty cartoon, of course I just think they're either bitter because the cancelation of Spectacular Spider-Man, or they need to be a little open-minded. All shows have ups and downs.) but yeah, crossed fingers for the new cartoon.

Announcements:

1) The posting of "Animal Instincts: At War With Monsters" (AI:AWWM – were just gonna call it AWWM or AWW for short), will not be until, at least, December. I know that seems like such a long wait, but I need some time to go back and edit chapters, work on the one-shot book for THIS book, and also update my other books.

2) As I said above, I'll be working on "One-Shot Book for Animal Instincts: Infected Humanity" (take note that title WILL change). So you guys won't be going a month without Spider and the gang, nor the heroes. As I go along and edit the past chapters, I will be writing one-shots to go with it. So you can look forward to that.

3) I already edited the first chapter to AI:IH, I added a LOT more stuff and switched it around to flow better. You guys can go back and read it to get sense of how this book is going to (slightly) change.

4) NaNoWriMo is coming up! And I need to know which book you guys will want me to work on! The options are: "Being There for You", "Reticent Monsters", "One-Shot Book for Animal Instincts: Infected Humanity", or "Set in Stone" (betcha guys forgot that story was still there :P, also, SiS's title will also change). I need votes for which book you'll want me to consistently work on, as best that I can.

5) I will be working on fan art for "AI:HI" I already have a drawing of Peter (partially transformed) on my tumbrl! I finished one of Tiger, which I should post soon enough. Look out for more drawings as we go along!

6) And finally...hmm...I'm not sure...I think I only had five annoucments...hmm...I feel like I'm forgetting something. Eh, I'll remember it soon enough!

Guys, I can't tell how great it has been to write "Animal Instincts: Infected Humanity", it started out as just a small, shy little thing I was hesitant about even posting, to a 30-freaking page book 117,791 words long! Its amazing! And I have you all to thank for it! I know we all could have skipped past the mushy gushy stuff and avoid the waterworks, but...but *sniffles* Oh, I just love you all!!! I feel like you guys are my USM family! You are my people!!! And I have absolutely no regrets about posting this nearly a year ago.

Seriously!

AI:HI – Posted: December 24th, 2015.

AI:HI – Completed: October 10, 2016.

AGH! It just makes my heart burst with happiness guys! Almost a year! This is one of the first books I've actually ever finished, really putting my all into it. I didn't think I could do it – but I DID IT! YAY!

Thanks again guys! We can move pass the mush –n-gush now.

Its time I be done. Hope to update soon! Thanks for being awesome everyone!

-OffcialUSMWriter/Mystery_Name out!

smartcoF6v

🎉 You've finished reading Animal Instincts: Infected Humanity *Book 1* (Ultimate Spider-Man *Cartoon*) 🎉