Purr little cat

School was boring but that was cool. I could just stretched on my desk and take pleasure of the sun warming my skin. I love it.

"Brandee how are you today?" Asked Florancia, my friend. Oh yeah, you have to pronounce her name something like Flo-ran-thi-a. For my name, my mom wanted to call me Brandy because of my eyes color but my dad was against it... she accepted to change only a few letters. In the end, I still have an alcohol name.

"Tiiiired." I answered her lazily. "With you, being tired seems so pleasurable." she smiled to me and I smiled back.

Florancia was human unlike me and she took all my feline attitude as mere eccentricity. She was tall and blonde. She was really beautiful and her way to pet my head when I was sleeping was delightful. "Hey little kitty, they are looking at you." When she was using that tone while saying 'they', she meant the really sexy gang of people. Individual of every grade were in their group and by their muscle structure, they were certainly related by blood. I didn't really liked them and it was mutual. Well, I did respected their beauty and their strength, but they were so... loud and reckless! 

Why were they looking at me? I looked at them looking at me with what seemed suspicion mixed with curiosity in their eyes. After a moment I just yawned to show my disinterest and my superiority over their opinions and turned back to sleep. We were often looking at each other like that, as cat and dog, it was nothing unusual. 

"How comes they always look at you?" Florancia asked me as she often would... I understood her reaction in theory but in real... I had really a something against them, whatever the fact they were all so beautiful. I don't know, it was like something, as a scent, naturally making me keep a distance from them. "Because they don't like me. Trust me, you have no reason to be jealous." 

"Still..."

"I forgot you were not... that you are human."

Sooo weird to be called a human by a human... or was he? It's true yelling a 'You're mine!' followed by a 'You're my mate' isn't a total normal human behavior... but then, he couldn't be a neko, couldn't he? He was far too much social for that, he was like a dog!

"When I say mate... it is that you are my only one, my whole, my all! You are the color in my dreams, the sun to my moon! I love you!" He proclaimed passionately.

"Should I remind you that yesterday you were judging me from afar?" 

"I was stupid back then! I love you! Don't reject me please!"

... Oh well, what could happen anyway.

"... Ok, but tell me why you called me 'human'."

He looked a bit fearful and shy and he began playing with his hands and feet "Well... I know it might comes as a shock but... werewolf exist and I am one."

I restrained myself from laughing... so he was a wolf? I was right thinking he was all doggy? 

"So you are a werewolf... and the rest of your group too, I guess?"

He seemed reassured by my calm composure. "Yes"

"And the mating thing is..."

"Part of being a werewolf. We all have a destined person with whom we can live happily ever after! Isn't that super cool?"

Wait, was I suppose to be the dreamy romantic person of the couple? "Weren't you fearing that I might reject you? So sometime the 'destined' person is really just a jackass?"

Was I seeing tears in his eyes? What kind of a man was he? 'A werewolf' a voice told me. He hugged me as if I could disappear in thin air and he was sobbing over that fact he really loved me and didn't wanted me to go away... As much as I was seeing him as annoying right now, I was kind of jealous to be frank. Neko don't have mate, not of the sort... somewhat, I hope he wasn't in a psychedelic delirium and that I was his mate... which would mean he was mine, but in his terms.