(36) Yes

Aliyah's POV:

I crashed down on my bed, so confused it was aching me.

After tiptoeing my way back upstairs, hoping my parents weren't home, lucky me, and slamming my bedroom door shut, I could finally ponder on the previous events.

So Ayaan had kissed me. Honestly, it was more of a peck on the lips, but it still counted. Which meant that he obviously didn't think of me as friends.

Soooooooo......I picked up my phone and called Katie. Why, because I needed to inform her about my parents and secondly, I needed advice.

"Hiya! How're you feeling!" She answered.

"Horrible!!" I cried.

"What?! Like, seriously?"

"Not physically...just emotionally!"

"Oh...tell Mommy what happened." Katie said in a high pitched voice.

"Ayaan kissed me!!" I yelled.

"What the f-"

"Don't."

"Fudge. That's what I meant...So what, when, how did this happen?"

"He was dropping me home, then he just kissed me."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that." I confirmed.

"Did you kiss him back?"

"No! I was way too shocked, and besides, I wouldn't have anyway."

"Why not? You are into him right?" Katie asked.

I gulped. "No. I'm not. I only consider him as a friend. Nothing more." I said, the words containing heavy honesty.

"Oh..that's a problem. He likes you..you don't like him....sounds like drama!" Katie giggled.

"It's not funny Katie! Now tell me what I should do?"

"Hmm, maybe you should just tell him the truth, like right now. It's for the best." Katie suggested.

I considered the idea.

"You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do!" And I hung the phone up.

♡♡♡

I relaxed on the couch as I switched on the TV, apparently both my parents were convinced that I was here last night. Thanks little Bro.

As I browsed through the channels, I spotted something particularly strange.

I narrowed my eyes and I looked at the screen. It was clear. I saw a huge crowd surrounding the fainted me, and then I saw a figure hold me.

It turned around and I gasped as I saw who it was.

My mystery saviour was none other than Siddharth Nigam.

"No way!!!" I screamed.

Immediately realising that it was headlines; I started panicking about my parents finding out.

I quickly switched off the TV and collapsed on the couch, drowned by my sorrows.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to open it. Ayaan stood there, his face somewhat scrunched as he stared at me.

"Oh....hey." I said, giving an awkward chuckle.

"Hi...." he responded similarly to me.

"Whatcha' doing here?" I asked casually, hoping the awkwardness would fade off.